Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Does the game have the 2nd Polish Corps (Anders' Army)? I want that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

will_colorado posted:

To represent the Polish II Corps in-exile forces, the British can build the Polish mechanized infantry corps and Polish motorized infantry corps starting in 1941 as a British unit. Do you want the mechanized or motorized unit?

Are they both marked as the 2nd Polish corps? That's odd. If so, I'll take the mech unit.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

will_colorado posted:

No, the Polish units just have names of cities/regions of Poland on them.

Thanks. This is the earliest Soviet GD tank unit available.

That's weird. Is it so that maybe on the off chance Poland survives until 1941 then they can be built there? I don't recall there ever being a combat formation centred around Kutno.

Well, give me those guys, anyway. Let's see how they do.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

Haha, eat poo poo, nazis.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

ifyouseethispost posted:

Bloody European Axis air forces can do no wrong. At least it was a biplane whose pilot survived. He'll get rehoused somewhere better.
Wait... did the Belgian pilot just lose his specific nationality and become a fungible part of the Royal Air Force?
I guess it's ok then. :D

A lot of the RAF were pilots from Axis-occupied Europe.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

will_colorado posted:

Poland:
The partisan number for Poland is 6. The Axis have a garrison value of 2. If the d10 roll is 4 or less, 1 Communist controlled partisan would appear. The d10 roll is 8. No partisan appears.

What

Why

Also, are there any other Partisan HQs?

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
I like the Polish fighters.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Hey, will_colorado, I was thinking: have you considered using paint.net for working on screenshots? It has a really nice and user-friendly line tool that you can set to draw arrows instead of lines (which looks like this). And you can also download a plugin for making outlines to ensure that the arrows have good contrast regardless of their colour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Eat poo poo Nazis pink counters represent

edit: bisurman eat the poo poo too!!!