Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
Finally finished S2 in time for tonight. I love the never ending parade of big scary looking motherfuckers this show brings out to inevitably fistfight with Hood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Goddamn, that was firing on all cylinders. I've never been more hyped to see more of this show.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

I barely remembered the Burton/Nola fight happened because of all the poo poo that happened afterward. Brantley could have been a major villain on this show and they killed him off in hilarious fashion before the third act.

I'm not sure there's a single other show on television with the balls to do the episode they did tonight. Goddamn.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

I am terrified Siobhan is going to get dead now.

I think it's at least as likely that things go to hell so much next week that Siobhan realizes that they need Hood around one way or another.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

DivisionPost posted:

While you wait, Cinemax is running the (ever-so-slightly) underrated NFL propaganda piece Draft Day at 8. See you when I see you.

How bad is Tom Welling as the Token Disgruntled Quarterback?

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

They're gonna do something cool with Neo Nazi Cop and I can't wait to see what.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Well that episode delivered.

Also the post-ep interviews were pretty amusing too since Geno Segers (Chayton) comes off as personable and friendly IRL and one of the producers was saying what a nice guy he is. All while playing a complete monster of a human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Yeah that was all I could've hoped for out of this show.

I wonder if they already know what they're gonna do, what with the drop to 8 episodes and the filming location change to save money.

• Locked thread