Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
Finally a new thread. Looking forward to the new season, time to spam through the old!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
I am only commenting because it happened back to back with the shows I watched... If you are going to threaten someone with the gun, why isn't it loaded. Every time, for dramatic effect, they cycle the slide/pump the shotgun... Loading the round.

I love this show and its competent consultants, but Christ this gets my goat. It happened in 12 monkeys too.. Supposedly the guys are on patrol,gonna shoot at any time, but no, he had to pump a shotgun to be dramatic.

/rant off

This was a slow episode comparatively, but my wife wonders, if hood is such a great fighter, why does proctor give him such a run for his money?

Also that miss :/

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
So the banshie origins episode focusing oh chayton. Did his voice noticeably get deeper when he assumed a leadership role?

It seemed pretty blatant

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008

life is killing me posted:

Seems like it's been as deep as it always has been since he first threw Hood into a wall like he was a rag doll

Yeah... just watched it online..

He grabs the knife arm of the old man ... "Thats enough" is in classic deep voice.

But every line after that has more facial expression and in a higher pitch. maybe its a more natural speech then everything we hear from Chayton is said with stone face and dripping with murder-rage

... i don't think I was crazy :/

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
It was funny to watch this episode back to back with Gotham.

banshee has the tv trope of a hesitant person holing a pistol, being dared to shoot, then disarmed.

Gotham has not one, but TWO of these situations pop up, with the person getting shot before he even finishes the sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
I dont remember bunker mentioning his brother to the DA. Only that someone rescured him from an abusive father, and he eventually learned what they were really about.

• Locked thread