Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
Please don't die Nola.

I'm so hyped for this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
Oh god Kai and Rebecca why?

Nola's back. Sad that she's not a series regular.

Bow and arrow vs Marines? Dead marines. Chayton's basically carrying his little rebellion single handedly, his mooks weren't all that useful.

not-Hood as the Terminator in first 5 minutes was pretty awesome.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
I really liked Chayton and Nola's talk.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
I'm actually hoping Deputy Raven doesn't die. First, because we've just met him. And second, he's one of the handful of Native Americans on this show actually played by a Native American.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014

DivisionPost posted:

And my only complaint about the Nola / Burton throwdown is that it seems like a waste of her character. And yet, what a way to send her off, goddamn.
I thought it was pretty pointless. There's no tension in a Proctor/Kinaho conflict if season after season Proctor has been always winning and the Kinaho always losing. Burton should have died, or been severely injured, just to deprive Proctor of his presence.

And yeah, Nola was pretty wasted. There was a lot of room for to explore her with Chayton, or with Carrie/Job and the crew.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
Yeah, that was lazy bullshit. Siobhan was definitely fridged, because the guys in charge are too lazy to work in an outsider knowing Hood's secret (plus, god forbid, she was keeping Hood from banging every named female character on the show).

It's a load of bullshit that Siobhan is dead and, I dunno, Gordon is still alive. Hell as far as "Law abiding cop comes to terms with Hood's dark side" she was still a better option than Brock (words cannot express how few shits I give about his problems).

Motherfuck.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

ETA until Hood starts banging reservation cop: 4 episodes.
Eh, probably, but it'd still be pretty bullshit. But then I vastly prefer Stonebridge to Scott (although at the very least Hood isn't as much of a two pump chump), so maybe it's just me.

Mars4523 fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Feb 7, 2015

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014

Cactus posted:

There was no need for this. Killing her off was a misstep.
I'm still pissed that they killed off Nola, but killing Siobhan two episodes later sucks so hard. They were the best female characters on the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
Is it just me, or is the plot armor loving ridiculous this season?

• Locked thread