Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Don't be sad that I am gone.
I love this show so loving much. "Wicks" is still the best episode and the way he fights the Albino haunts my dreams.

suddenlyissoon fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jan 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

I really thought Proctor's man was going to bite the dust until he remembered to take his drat glasses off.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

I'm sure the guy who plays Burton is a nice guy and not creepy at all in real life but I have a hard time believing it when I see this grin during the filming of that scene.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Perestroika posted:

Ahaha, it's so incredibly weird to see him smile.

It's like he's seeing straight into my soul and he now knows my deepest, darkest fears. Also, who would ever believe that this would only be the second most awesome thing about that episode?

:nws: :nws:

suddenlyissoon fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jan 26, 2015

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Firstborn posted:

I just started watching this... it is so drat good. The last episode I saw was the thread title.

Wait, you started in season 3? What is wrong with you?!?!

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

It occurred to me as I discussed this show with a friend who is binging through it that Hood is pretty much like Optimus Prime. He gets the poo poo kicked out of him 9 times out of 10 but somehow survives and destroys his enemy in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Jusupov posted:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2980696

set in the 70s

imdb apparently has it airing in february?
This show has been in development for YEARS now. I remember seeing a preview for it at least 2 years ago and then nothing since then.

• Locked thread