Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
You forgot the character of Burton's glasses, solely responsible for keeping Burton in check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
If I read that right, that sounds so ridiculous and Banshee I am already in love.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Things I Hope I Get To See This Season:

Siobhan Kelly embraces her inner :black101: and out-Lucas Hoods Lucas Hood.

That's about it as I know I'll get to see everything else I want, it is Banshee.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Pink shirts are hyper masculine. It means you've been murderlizing folks.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Just watched it. Nola should've read the OP then she'd know not to gently caress with Burton's glasses.

I think that was possibly the most metal episode of anything I've ever watched.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
He's a blocky enough dude so maybe he boxes or martial arts in his own time.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
(Re?)Watch Spartacus and Strike Back.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Good call, buddy.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Rocksicles posted:

Also rate your Stonebridge and Scott man crushes, out of a hundred

Scott for whorey sark.

Stonebridge for laser-focus deathbeast.

Buddy.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Soothing Vapors posted:

If he's worrying about realism during Banshee, he's already hosed up

This plus, frankly, I've been attacked a couple of times in the street and people used not to help you at all and now they just whip out their phone and start recording so it really doesn't strike me as the most unrealistic thing.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Will season four Hood feature a bandage accessory? Will Siobhan's identical twin sister Meghan turn up? Will they ever bring up the Sugar/Kai connection referenced in the first season again?

My mum ended up watching this show, attracted by my description of Kai Proctor as "Amish Al Swearingen". Now she's all pissed there are no more episodes as she binge watched them. Random bits I remember include:

S1E3 aka the MMA fight - " Oh God, I hope Hood knows how to fight dirty!" I was in the middle of a big swig of tea. There is a very strange sound that happens when you expel tea through your nose while breathing out (laughing) so hard into the cup that the tea still in the cup tries to jump out, back up your nose at the same time. Stingy.

She thinks Deva is dull and mis-used but her friend owns bones.

"OH GOD BURTON'S GLASSES ARE OFF!"

Any scene with Job is automatically great because Job. :allears: Seriously, I have never seen her pay so much attention to anything in recent years. If Banshee kills off Job, she will be right pissed.

Carrie and Gordon beating the poo poo out of those kids this season, my mum was practically levitating from the smug radiating from her. Honourable re-mention of Deva's friend for the sensible there. Can we see more of Deva's mate, my mum would like more of Deva's mate but without killing her off, tia. (Siobhan's death not well received by either of us, frankly)

Oh, and more scenes of Hood eating. My mum wonders at his diet what with all the fighting and loving as that dude burns through calories like a motherfucker.

P.S. SV, where's the Strike Back report, buddy?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm still loving angry about Siobhán. :argh:

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
If memory serves, the boom operator posts here so, dude, if possible words to the writers:

Bunker's gonna take on Tank, it's all set up and everything. Please try to out-metal Mad Max: Fury Road. You'll probably fail but, poo poo, no harm in aiming.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Still waiting on the Strike Back report there, buddy.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Was that a character death? :ohdear:

A MOTHERFUCKING FLAMETHROWER :hellyeah:

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
I assume Bunker is just going to bottle that poo poo up for a few episodes until he Hulks Hoods out all over the Aryan assholes.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Nah, Black Sails is still scheduled for January.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
We can but hope Hood is calling in his old mates Scott and Stonebridge for the best Banshee EVER.

• Locked thread