Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've been looking forward to this for at too long!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mars4523 posted:

Please don't die Nola.

I'm so hyped for this season.

She's gonna die. Everyone's gonna die.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Doesn't read like English is his first language.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It was different last week too.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

rejutka posted:

This plus, frankly, I've been attacked a couple of times in the street and people used not to help you at all and now they just whip out their phone and start recording so it really doesn't strike me as the most unrealistic thing.

Yeah this. Unless you point at one person and tell them to help no one will do a drat thing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Niwrad posted:

Former Nazi guy is going to end up saving the day. Also hope Siobhan doesn't get killed because it's actually an interesting dynamic between the two now. Although if she does die, Hood is going to go medieval.

Her dying will push him into finishing both Proctor and the Red Bones. Not to mention finishing off the test of the military thieving. No one is gonna make it out of this season.

I truly, TRULY, hope that we never find out who Hood really is.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They will kill off everyone this next episode (Chayton, Hood, Squirrel, Proctor, all the other cops, all the Redbones), and the rest of the series will be split between Sugar/Job starting a private detective agency and Burton/Rebecca opening a karate dojo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I thought this was written to be the last season. Can't wait to see what the next season will bring, but now I have a bad feeling all the big bads except maybe Chayton are gonna make it through now. Hopefully no one is safe the rest of this season still. Every episode has made me worry about losing a character I like.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Thats bullshit! I want more Banshee now!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Maybe it ends April 1st?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jusupov posted:

March 19th

Well there goes my hopes for a super long final season.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I can only imagine how crazy this season is going to be. Like, every season has been a roller coaster, but with them knowing this is the season it will end I have a feeling it is just going to be nonstop unrelenting tension the whole way through. Should we start a poll on whether we will find out Hood's real name? My money is on no.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

His real name is going to be John if we find it out at all. Because that is as generic as it can get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

life is killing me posted:

Guggenheim McFrankenbutt

Changing my guess to this.

• Locked thread