Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Mmmm.. Tails butthole is sexy, and I want to have sex with it because I have a hosed up furry brain <--- this is what I imagine tails butthole guy saying when he made his avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Hoodrich posted:

Mmmm.. Tails butthole is sexy, and I want to have sex with it because I have a hosed up furry brain <--- this is what I imagine tails butthole guy saying when he made his avatar

you need to catch up on your imp zone lore friend, I did not in fact purchase this avatar for myself!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Cyra posted:

you need to catch up on your imp zone lore friend, I did not in fact purchase this avatar for myself!

i didnt purchase my avatar and i love lightning, so im willing to believe both that you didn't buy that avatar and you love tails' butthole

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

i didnt purchase my avatar and i love lightning, so im willing to believe both that you didn't buy that avatar and you love tails' butthole

I'm sad that you believe so lightning guy :(

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Cyra posted:

I'm sad that you believe so lightning guy :(

it's ok to be who you truly wish to be. Don't let anyone else judge you for your love of fox butts

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the human eye is incapable of seeing the steam overlay

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

they called the thrird half-life half-life episode one

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Nevermind dumb post

Sir John Feelgood fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Jan 4, 2015

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
First world PC problems.

lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Gas or move to Games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Gas or move to Games