Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
There yo go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
TCU might be better than dogshit this year. Also, lol at them playing at the High School gym down the street from my grandmothers.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Not a good start for Iowa State tonight.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I hate Amir Williams. Line tonight:

12 minutes, 0 FG, 1 rebound, 3 turnovers, 3 fouls

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Somehow we pulled to within one point at the half, 35-36 South Carolina.

I'm pretty sure South Carolina has a goal of having as many fouls as they do points. Never change, Frank Martin.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Going from football gameday threads all fall to basketball gameday threads in the winter always is a bit of a shock.

ECHO...Echo...echo

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

edit: poo poo this is the GDT way to go jerk.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

AfterFather posted:

TCU might be better than dogshit this year. Also, lol at them playing at the High School gym down the street from my grandmothers.

They're better than they were, but we didn't have Staten.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
0 of 14 from three. God drat, Cyclones, get it together.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

HOLY loving poo poo WE DID A THING

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses
Cyclones complimented our 1/18 three-point shooting with a stellar 18/33 on free throws :bravo:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
MVP for SC was Iowa State. Can't get their poo poo together. Must be nerves or something in the water but that was an uncharacteristic terrible performance by the Cyclones tonight.

And now I gotta shave my fuckin beard since they lost.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Ross posted:

Cyclones complimented our 1/18 three-point shooting with a stellar 18/33 on free throws :bravo:

And somehow only lost by 4. That's basically the only positive to take away form tonight. Jesus did the team have their heads up their asses.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
gently caress off Miami

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Colorado State goes down at New Mexico, so only three unbeatens left, and they're probably the three best so far this season. (Even if UVA had to grind like hell to keep it today.)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Is there any way the entire Wisconsin team can come down with the flu so we can beat them maybe

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I thought this would be the year that KU learned how to defend the perimeter, but sadly, that is not the case.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Well it was a nice dream for unlv for a while

Can't wait for us to drop one to one of the really bad mw teams

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
When will unlv loving get it together? The Arizona game was supposed to be it but then they drop this and the conference opener.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol at the badgers who think they can win at WElsh-Ryan (7,000 screaming badger fans boo Northwestern at home)

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Mods, please add GDT to the title of this thread. It keeps faking me out

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this northwestern game should be called by jim ross

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Washington has a 12-2 lead to start, let's see how they blow this one

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Oh so that's how they blow it

This team is loving poo poo at 3s and they should stop trying to take them

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Michigan has had top 7 historical offenses in the Kenpom era the past two years under Beilein.

I'm loving shocked at what is going on this year. It's mind-boggling.

What the hell, someone please help me understand this, I've watched every game (except EMU and NJIT due to travel).

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Tom Crean going pattern-on-pattern with his shirt/tie combo tonight. Little questionable there, Tom.

And Hanner already has two fouls. :bang:

Hello Towel fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jan 6, 2015

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Is there a way we can have Notre Dame and UNC both lose

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

IU looks like a Division II team when the threes aren't falling

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...

Hello Towel posted:

That's as bad as they've looked in a long time. Brutal.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

This game is just one big :smith:

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
It probably doesn't help Indiana that Izzo probably put our guys through some sort of Great Leap Forward after the last game.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hello Towel posted:

it is absolutely embarrassing how bad IU looks defensively, i honestly don't think anyone on the court has any idea what they are supposed to be doing

when your offense is stand around and hope you get a clean look at 3, that's a bit dodgy when you are shooting like 2-15 on 3s and you don't have anyone to actually grab the rebounds.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
big 12 owns i thought it would be a down year for baylor but we might sneak in and make a run

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Really didn't think Roy was going to call a timeout. Ugh

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
go texas tonight

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

UVA game at Notre Dame just got a lot more interesting.

Asnorban posted:

Really didn't think Roy was going to call a timeout. Ugh

So they can learn new tricks.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
this ut vs ou game owns the 2nd fg was scored 6 minutes in

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

anne frank fanfic posted:

this ut vs ou game owns the 2nd fg was scored 6 minutes in

its sloppy as hell lmao

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Texas playing like Texas Tech or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Jesus Texas, get your heads out of your asses.

• Locked thread