Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hello Towel posted:

IU looks like a Division II team when the threes aren't falling

it is absolutely embarrassing how bad IU looks defensively, i honestly don't think anyone on the court has any idea what they are supposed to be doing

when your offense is stand around and hope you get a clean look at 3, that's a bit dodgy when you are shooting like 2-15 on 3s and you don't have anyone to actually grab the rebounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

kittenmittons posted:

gently caress the barn.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
purdue is down 1 to wisconsin in madison. unbelievably, wisconsin went the entire first half without a starter getting a single foul. don't think i've ever seen that before in my entire life, crazy.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Eltoasto posted:

So is Purdue just trying to troll the B1G by losing to terrible teams and beating good ones randomly?

purdue is really young and inconsistent and they are still trying to put it together, so that means they sometimes look idiotic and lose to poo poo teams but when they are playing well they look quite good and very different from last year.

i'm hoping they continue to put it together this big10 season because i like watching good basketball

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
wisconsin 23-27 from the FT line. purdue 3-7 lol

difficult to win on the road when the team you are playing hits 20 more FTs than you

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
jon octeus has arguably been our MVP this season and has been awesome at the point so i don't know why you think they are missing a true PG. we'll be missing one next year, barring another dude falling into our lap a month into the semester lol

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
purdue has won 10 of their last 11 against illinois, is that right? hot drat, that's crazy. hope we can keep it up tonight

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
purdue fell apart that last two minutes with our back up PG in.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
it's purdue/iu day and the guy i hired in july that sits next to me graduated from iu and we will be sitting here together at work watching the game and i'm all like :ohdear:

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i wish i could find a feed for it, firstrow doesn't seem to be working

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
there will probably be a full game posted on youtube in the next few days so i may just get that if purdue wins and if purdue loses, ugh, i won't watch it

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i don't care if this is the most boring game in the history of basketball (because i'm not watching it lol) as long as Purdue win

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i am so jittery during this game i can't loving sit still

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
iu can score 15 points in like a minute and a half if they get out and run and i just expect it to happen here at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i actually found a feed with about three minutes left in the first half. it has been a really fun game to watch, i'm starting to feel more relaxed

• Locked thread