Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

HOLY loving poo poo WE DID A THING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Good god, gently caress Michael Frazier. Florida has officially taken the "Has one guy who single-handedly destroys South Carolina" mantle from Tennessee.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Deacs hanging around...

Deacs NOT gonna hang around. :negative:

RumbleFish fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jan 8, 2015

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

God, UNC is getting a thousand offensive rebounds and missing every single point-blank putback off of them. Really frustrating game to watch right now.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

If y'all aren't watching UK-A&M, you should be. Tied with 1.3 seconds left.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

N.C . State giving Duke all they can handle and holding on to a narrow lead right now. Feels like the Pack has blocked a ton of shots.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Holy gently caress that BeeJay Anya putback dunk.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Grats, State, that's a huge win. Wednesday's gonna be interesting.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

uncurable mlady posted:

gently caress Duke :toot:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Marcus Paige is in takeover mode -- 17 points, 5-5 from three. I was hoping that game-winner against Louisville would carry over and it appears it has.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Roy Williams is now 24-2 against State, which owns.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

We will literally never beat Auburn outside of baseball. gently caress that program forever.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I would really, really like to see us beat Tennessee for the first time in 64584356450698 years.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Welp, Tennessee is destroying from 3 and we're just chucking up a ton of bricks, so I guess better luck next time.

e: UT is literally making 3s like they're layups and we can't throw the ball in the ocean. It's really, really hard to say which team I hate more between them and Auburn.

RumbleFish fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jan 21, 2015

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Welcome, Josh Richardson, to the elite Tennessee club of "Players Who Single-Handedly Defeat South Carolina."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Man, I am so loving tired of watching this team lose close games. Two blowout losses this year and the rest have been by less than 10 points and came down to the final seconds. The basketball gods owe us big time.

• Locked thread