Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crap

reed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

:agreed:

tao of lmao

:spiderguy:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed:

Piso Mojado

Crap

good work everyone, we did it!

scrub lover is good

Piso Mojado

Crap posted:

good work everyone, we did it!

treasure bear

sometimes your just want to put in that little bit more effort on internet comedy forums

A Tin Of Beans

use that smilie completion script and you only have to type like :agr or something and it'll probably fill it out for you. HACKED

FluffieDuckie

this just proves that yobbers are just a little more hard working than the rest of the forums

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
makes u think

smoobles

FluffieDuckie posted:

this just proves that yobbers are just a little more hard working than the rest of the forums

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ulvir

FluffieDuckie posted:

Al Borland

by XyloJW

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

savex
:effort:

bog pixie

i think its funny that agreed spread to qcs but not really anywhere else

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

agreed

ulvir

bog pixie posted:

i think its funny that agreed spread to qcs but not really anywhere else

I've seen it pop up a few other places too now and again

heard u like girls

A Tin Of Beans posted:

use that smilie completion script and you only have to type like :agr or something and it'll probably fill it out for you. HACKED

:this:

----------------

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom

ulvir

ZeroCount

its cause we love constructing effortposts down here in the yob

Kuromyneko

Kuro neko

A Tin Of Beans posted:

Feels like cheating though, smilies are a sacred art form. Back in the late 90s you had to type :-) on a phone and everyone would be really excited! Then the Japanese ^-^v smiles came out and after that yahoo messenger had all these awesome mini picture :) smilies and now we have animated smiles :chanpop:

Kuromyneko fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Jan 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gounads

Where am I?
How did I get here?

• Locked thread