Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

My friends and I like to have some lightly grounded doritos on our steak and eggs, I wish Denny's would offer this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
I wish you would stop posting.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

mindphlux posted:

I wish you would stop posting.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Cool ranch or nacho cheese?

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

GoonsWithSpoons.com :chef:Generalissimo:chef:

1500quidporsche posted:

My friends and I like to have some lightly grounded doritos on our steak and eggs, I wish Denny's would offer this

Why do they need to be grounded, are they electrically charged?

notmandatory
May 18, 2006

Toast posted:

Why do they need to be grounded, are they electrically charged?

I think it's that they broke their curfew, but only by like 20 minutes, so their parents only lightly grounded them.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
They have dill pickle flavoured Dorito's in Canada, they're not great as we have an almost entirely saturated dill pickle chip market as it stands.

tardhat
Jan 2, 2006

Ah Skeet! Skeet! Skeet! Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/181301303880?lpid=82

plus then you get the added benefit of your next sesh tasting like righteous doritos, bruh

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

tardhat posted:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/181301303880?lpid=82

plus then you get the added benefit of your next sesh tasting like righteous doritos, bruh

Burr grinders only, you philistine.

tardhat
Jan 2, 2006

Ah Skeet! Skeet! Skeet! Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!
Those would get the chips a bit more than only "lightly grounded" I would think, though.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
Wouldn't a mortar and pestle be more suitable?

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
I think it's better if you chop them roughly instead, for a more rustic look

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Just tuck the bag on your chair and sit on it through one round of conquest playing BF4. Set aside to finish the session and use the next day.

This will give you time to ferment some Mountain Dew, as well.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Butch Cassidy posted:

Just tuck the bag on your chair and sit on it through one round of conquest playing BF4. Set aside to finish the session and use the next day.

This will give you time to ferment some Mountain Dew, as well.

I fart uncontrollably when I play BF4. Any suggestions?

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

It adds umami and is a calculated part of my advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adorai
Nov 2, 2002

10/27/04 Never forget
Grimey Drawer
they don't have a grinder because a real chef just crushes them with their hands.

• Locked thread