Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colossal is Crazy
Jan 4, 2015

by Cowcaster
My uncle Reggie decided to buy and play a game, purely for the purpose of trolling people online. Reggie isn't the type to discriminate, he'll troll anyone, no matter the gender, age or sexual preference, he'll even troll himself....

In this series, Reggie makes someone physically sick, gets stalked by a little kid, psychoanalyzes a hardcore gamer's father issues, attempts to solicit the services of a professional prostitute, does A class drugs and more...

Each episode Reggie grows more insane, no doubt this will be the case for you too...

Most recent episode:
Episode #4 Reggie trolls your father...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muqjQ8bdO_g

"What have I stumbled into... a loving methadone clinic!?"

SPOILERS:
I would like to thank Mr. Higgins and his girlfriend 'Ditsy' and thoroughly applaud them on being able to 'take a joke' in just about every sense of the word. The way your embraced the situation was a marvel to me and it only speaks to the strength of your characters. If more were able to 'take it on the chin' as you two managed to do, I would never lack for footage. Someone in the comments below once said that "Trolling is making people miserable" and I feel that to be a poor and misguided interpretation of this 'ideology'. My personal endeavour is to break social conventions while making the person or persons I break them against, laugh until they practically explode. Believe it or not, this is far far harder to accomplish than simply 'making people miserable' and a hell of a lot more satisfying. But then I'm not some greasy, obese, chronic-masturbating gently caress-stick breaking little kids’ worlds in Minecraft, am I? I'd also like to apologize to my viewers on the very late upload. Due to some audio errors with the current video and the fact that I've just genuinely been far too busy, I haven't been able to output anything and communicate with you as much I would have liked to. This is just a really fun and weird hobby to me in my otherwise very regular life [believe it or not] and unfortunately this is not something I'd ever consider doing on a regular basis. That said, if you did enjoy the video and would like to see more, a LIKE and SUBSCIPTION always encourages me to continue making them. But seriously, don't feel obligated; I'm probably going to continue making them either way. Though if you don't, you may find your dog has gone missing one of these days... just saying...
-CiC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

why the gently caress isn't this reggie fils-aime

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Can you have him troll Tails next?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Endorph posted:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Endorph posted:

Pretty much.

Colossal is Crazy
Jan 4, 2015

by Cowcaster

Endorph posted:

My vocal chords weren't ready to attempt his angelic-like voice.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Endorph posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Cool uncle OP. Mine isn't allowed to thanksgiving.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Endorph posted:

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
hmm... imteresting... I will ponder this video later tonigiht... goodbye :)

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Can I sue for false advertising?

Colossal is Crazy
Jan 4, 2015

by Cowcaster

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Can I sue for false advertising?

You can try...

ipaid10buxforthis
May 11, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I thought it was funny.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Endorph posted:

Colossal is Crazy
Jan 4, 2015

by Cowcaster

Average Bear posted:

Cool uncle OP. Mine isn't allowed to thanksgiving.

Neither is mine, but he shows up anyway...

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Endorph posted:

There is no reason to read a word in the op once you realize it isn't fils-aime

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Hey OP was it worth it to spend money to shill your awful video? Serious question.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Endorph posted:

i'm so loving mad it wasn't this

Colossal is Crazy
Jan 4, 2015

by Cowcaster

Liquid Penguins posted:

Hey OP was it worth it to spend money to shill your awful video? Serious question.

Your dear mama was doing a special on hand jobs and I had a little cash left over, I figured why not...

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
How long did you spend making all the zany words fly across the screen?

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed this wasn't reggie fils-aime.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Colossal is Crazy posted:

Your dear mama was doing a special on hand jobs and I had a little cash left over, I figured why not...

weak

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Colossal is Crazy
Jan 4, 2015

by Cowcaster

Liquid Penguins posted:

How long did you spend making all the zany words fly across the screen?

How long does it take you to remove your fingers from my anal cavity?

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Don't sign your posts

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

My uncle Reggie decided to buy and play a game, purely for the purpose of trolling people online. Reggie isn't the type to discriminate, he'll troll anyone, no matter the gender, age or sexual preference, he'll even troll himself....

In this series, Reggie makes someone physically sick, gets stalked by a little kid, psychoanalyzes a hardcore gamer's father issues, attempts to solicit the services of a professional prostitute, does A class drugs and more...

Each episode Reggie grows more insane, no doubt this will be the case for you too...

Most recent episode:
Episode #4 Reggie trolls your father...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muqjQ8bdO_g

"What have I stumbled into... a loving methadone clinic!?"

SPOILERS:
I would like to thank Mr. Higgins and his girlfriend 'Ditsy' and thoroughly applaud them on being able to 'take a joke' in just about every sense of the word. The way your embraced the situation was a marvel to me and it only speaks to the strength of your characters. If more were able to 'take it on the chin' as you two managed to do, I would never lack for footage. Someone in the comments below once said that "Trolling is making people miserable" and I feel that to be a poor and misguided interpretation of this 'ideology'. My personal endeavour is to break social conventions while making the person or persons I break them against, laugh until they practically explode. Believe it or not, this is far far harder to accomplish than simply 'making people miserable' and a hell of a lot more satisfying. But then I'm not some greasy, obese, chronic-masturbating gently caress-stick breaking little kids’ worlds in Minecraft, am I? I'd also like to apologize to my viewers on the very late upload. Due to some audio errors with the current video and the fact that I've just genuinely been far too busy, I haven't been able to output anything and communicate with you as much I would have liked to. This is just a really fun and weird hobby to me in my otherwise very regular life [believe it or not] and unfortunately this is not something I'd ever consider doing on a regular basis. That said, if you did enjoy the video and would like to see more, a LIKE and SUBSCIPTION always encourages me to continue making them. But seriously, don't feel obligated; I'm probably going to continue making them either way. Though if you don't, you may find your dog has gone missing one of these days... just saying...
-CiC

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
the thumbnail makes me want to poop

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Hey op last time I put my fingers in a butt it was because I put my dick in next. HTH

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

is....is...is this an insult?

i think you just said that he sexually assaulted you.

you kids are weird.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

ipaid10buxforthis posted:

I thought it was funny.

probate this guy too pls

borf
Apr 5, 2006
this poo poo sucks

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Endorph posted:

Seriously.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

hey heres a comeback: you had your fingers in my butt. checkmate.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
teh

Colossal is Crazy
Jan 4, 2015

by Cowcaster

Liquid Penguins posted:

Hey op last time I put my fingers in a butt it was because I put my dick in next. HTH

mmm Wanna video chat later? xxx

Flying Squirrel
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks, Zombie Lincoln

randombattle posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed this wasn't reggie fils-aime.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
wow this went downhill fast

edit: though the threads future was ordained from the moment you invoked the name of Reggie and then signed your post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this was awful.

• Locked thread