Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Morning everyone!
Is there a theme, Mills? How will the deathtext be written?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anidav sits at his computer, bottle of Honey Whiskey in hand. He looks at the time...
11:23am... What difference does it make, he's unemployed anyway. He checks SEEK, 0 new jobs to apply for, he checks Gumtree. Indian Waitress wanted... He takes a hard long scull out of his whiskey bottle.

"Only the good stuff keeps me going" He says to himself. He opens up Something Awful, ready to complain about his woes in his already half drunken state. A personal message? "What the hell is this, another fake job offer?" He almost vomits after his blurted out statement. A personal message, from Mills...

"Anidav, it's time. Organised Crime is back."

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Is Mills gonna get his hopes and dreams crushed by inactivity?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

scoopdedoopdaday gently caress you I'm Anidav

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I am not scum. Please believe me.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Didn't Mills teach you anything? Data is BAD.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Baby your a fire work. Mumble mumble mumble oh OH oh

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

So, who should we vote for? We need statisticsaction

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I have faith in Freudian Slip. People are too nice to one another in this game and previous, it's time to separate the actors from the townsmen.

##vote Milky Moor

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Those On My Left posted:

what's actually happened is that TOML is going to a birthday party tonight and will be offline and wants to figure out what to do before he goes out of contact.

my posts over the last two pages explain my reasoning for you and anidav: you've both bandwagonned, and your behaviour is suss in light of your last game.

that said, anidav bandwagonned first, and hasn't been posting much here despite being active on the forums otherwise

so

##vote Anidav

:(
I just don't want the same mistakes of last game to repeat. Do you really think Mills would make me scum twice in a row? We didn't lynch on day one last game and it only confused us from there.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

You could kill me, it will not get you any closer to your goal. I promise you that much.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I only seem scummy because all I've ever played is scum. Please forgive me if I'm being too tenacious.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Once again, knocking me out early will only favour the scum. We need to not repeat last game and get one out early. It increases the chances of getting one next round because the population is smaller.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It's the first 'day' so I evidentially don't have much to prove my innocence. You guys can vote for me but the blood thirst should probably look towards the more cunning of players. I can and will simply state, once again: I am not scum.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I told you i was innocent.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Making Bif and Milky scum twice in a row seems like the most unlucky roll in history.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I refuse to vote for Bif. She is town and wouldn't be so playful about it if she were scum because she's a few steps away from being killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

TOML can eat dinner in hell. ##vote Those On My Left

• Locked thread