Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

This is a simple game for 7 players with five town and two scum. All roles will be vanilla.

Anidav
Bifauxnen
Freudian
Milky
TBK
TOML
Tithin

Once everyone has posted, I'll be able to set up votefinder and kick off the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

You're all roleplaying yourselves in an epic struggle for the objectivity, or lack thereof, of the D&D thread. Town players will flip as themselves. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Waiting on Ken and Tithin.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I was planning to set deadline for tomorrow night anyway so hopefully he will show up shortly and we can start. If he is still absent by morning then I will replace him, but I will also be worried for him!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Game has started.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm going with hammer. I like hammer.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Votecount for Day 1

Milky Moor (4): Freudian Slip, Anidav, thatbastardken, Bifauxnen
Anidav (2): Those On My Left, tithin
Freudian Slip (1): Milky Moor
Those On My Left (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
tithin (0): thatbastardken, thatbastardken
thatbastardken (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (0):

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

You drag Milky outside and shoot him. Then you notice he is wearing a mask. Wow... it wasn't Milky at all!

:s: Milky Moor, Raptorfag (scum), was lynched D1.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Poor Tithin. All he wanted to do was help save AusPol.

:h: Tithin, Tithin (town), was killed N1.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Anidav, the hero of AusPol, saves the day. He kicks TOML off the forums. But it wasn't even TOML!

:s: TOML, IWC (scum), was lynched D2.

:siren: The town has won the game! :siren:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

There was a scum doc here: http://publishwith.me/bSQC5YkhDq

Bifauxnen is obviously town MVP.

It's been interesting to see you all develop as players over the last few games and in this one. No data meant real scum hunting and you guys did great as town.

For the scum, there's only two things I would recommend doing different. The first is trying to avoid 'white noise' as it is the main scum tell that you all seem to be looking for now as a first port of call. Milky's stubborness and refusal to put down any real opinions got him lynched. The second is not tieing yourself too closely to the other scum if there is only two of you... unless you're prepared for 'all or nothing' consequences. I think they spent too much time backing each other up and it hurt TOML badly on D2.

Thanks for playing!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I can't use Gdocs from work but I can use that site, so that's where I set it up. They had the option of making their own Gdoc but didn't.

Most mods don't make a scum doc for you tbh.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Also top marks to TOML for fighting through D2 even when it looked hopeless.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Everyone did pretty well but Bi was all over both scum so she gets MVP.

I can't give it to you all. :(

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'll probably run a C9 after sweeroy's game which is a similar set up to this one with some role speculation but nothing is guaranteed. 5 town, 2 scum, 25% chance at a cop, 25% chance at a doctor, 25% chance at both, 25% chance at neither.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I understood what TOML was doing. We call it WIFOM which is about that scene from the princess bride where the villain talks about whether the poisoned wine is in front of him or the hero.

"Killing Tithin makes D2 simple." Maybe that's what the scum wants us to think!!!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Essentially, yes.

Setup: Why would a scum TOML kill a town Tithin if the best chance of survival on D2 was pushing a lynch onto Tithin?

Conclusion: TOML isn't scum because he wouldn't have made that kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I can't YouTube from work but if someone links the WIFOM scene from The Princess Bride you will see why it applies.

• Locked thread