Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Congratulations to Mraagvpeine for winning an exact copy of can't cook creol bream's technicality avatar! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Wait, what?

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Prince forgot to mention Elika died less than hundred times according to crow's Xbox, so Mgraavpeine has retroactively won the Death Count Contest :yotj:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
:yum:

Nero Angelo
Jun 19, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

I'm at an honest loss as to what the hell happened here because I clearly did not beat the game in under 100 deaths, and yet it unlocked. That's not an edited screenshot, I have no reason to post a forgery. It unlocked for no reason and then never notified me it had. And I'm honestly not sure who to blame here, Ubisoft or Xbox because one is just as spotty as the other and putting the two together is often a recipe for disaster.

The 'Be Gentle With Her' achievement got hilariously broken with one of the patches Ubisoft put out.

It turns out that whenever you load the game from a save, the game resets the counters for deaths and time taken to zero. So as long as you save and restart reasonably near the final boss, you're virtually guaranteed to unlock both the under 100 deaths achievement and the complete in under 12 hours achievement regardless of how incompetent/slow you actually were.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
loving. Amazing :allears:

Can someone make a :dice: emote for Ubisoft, only one that has the Ubi Eye explode or something?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

nine-gear crow posted:

loving. Amazing :allears:

Can someone make a :dice: emote for Ubisoft, only one that has the Ubi Eye explode or something?

There's an Ubisoft emote, but every time it's posted they try to make you install uPlay to see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Oh yeah, there is the :ubisoft: one... I must have blocked it from my mind somehow.

• Locked thread