Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I actually like this game more than the Sands of Time trilogy.

It looked nice and I actually enjoyed the story. It's funny because everyone seems to froth at the mouth over how much they "hate" this game. What I hate more is the fact that we'll never see a continuation to the story. Thanks Assassin's Creed. Now that is a lovely game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Cryohazard posted:

It's actually a decent self-contained story until the DLC gets involved. It didn't need a continuation of any sort.

That's what I'm talking about. I'd talk more but:

So I'll take my leave until then. If I remember.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Aumanor posted:

This pretty much encapsulates most of my grievances about this game, although I'd add the "no deaths" near the top of the list.

Really? Because dying and having to reload from a few puzzles back was what killed the first game for me. Especially saving with half-health and unable to heal during a large fight. :smithicide:

Not having to worry about inane poo poo like that is why this game is higher up on my list.

• Locked thread