Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Noslo posted:

Still don't like Drake though. And I've tried. And I'm open to song suggestions, maybe something will happen.

He's garbage. Don't see him. There will be four or five (plus the DoLab) other stages going when he plays and they will all have better music

Size of the font on the lineup is all politics of music. Has nothing to do with talent.

Also, putang and I have made the decision to go this year.

mitztronic fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jan 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Never seen Coachella tickets (weekend 1 / pre-two weekend) selling below face value, but here we are. You really hosed up this year goldenvoice

I have friends who cannot find anyone to take their tickets and are considering giving them away

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Dubfire dropped from Weekend 1 lineup. No replacement info as of yet. Was really wanting to see him

I have had nothing but disappointment with techno at coachella (see: richie hawtin) :(

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

-Atom- posted:

as mentioned if any of ya'll plan on peacing out before Sunday let me know and i'll buy your poo poo!

either weekend.

How exactly are you going to remove the wristband? You can break the seal with pliers easily, but unless you have some way of obtaining a new seal how are you going to put the wristband on your arm? They do spot check that (original seal, so you'd need an exact color/size/design replacement), although Sunday will probably be more lax

PS: at the rate that ticket prices are plummeting, you can probably buy an entire wristband on friday or saturday for basically nothing (not thru stubhub, because it will be too late for shipping, obviously)
http://imgur.com/a/7yO0V

incoherent posted:

At least we have the grass!

can't wait to roll around

mitztronic fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Apr 7, 2015

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

mitztronic posted:

Dubfire dropped from Weekend 1 lineup. No replacement info as of yet. Was really wanting to see him

I have had nothing but disappointment with techno at coachella (see: richie hawtin) :(

Guess there will be some type of announcement, hopefully a replacement, when the set times drop? I hope, at least

mitztronic fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Apr 7, 2015

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Todd tejre was amazing, do not miss if you are going weekend 2.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Paperback Writer posted:

Turns out even a 'weak' lineup that I hated on release still delivers with the most incredible shows you'll ever be a part of

this. this was just as good of a Coachella musically as the last 4 I've been to. They improved a lot of the infrastructure and organization.

The art though. Holy gently caress was the art bad this year.

edit: 4 not 5, which is the total

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Noslo posted:

Just got here for weekend two, def gonna plan my schedule around some of these week 1 reviews

todd tejre is today, and if you at all have or have had any interest in techno at any level ever in your life do not miss Ben loving Klock on Sunday

other than that, you can't really go wrong. wish I could go both weekends - if only I lived in Southern California... (but then again, I would be living in Southern California... not worth it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Word is presale is being delayed due to this lawsuit: http://www.laweekly.com/music/drake-vs-coachella-yes-this-is-an-actual-lawsuit-5536169

• Locked thread