Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joeshmoetogo
Mar 20, 2006

Looking for a group of ~3-7 for car camping. Not too jazzed about our options this year. Mainly just want to avoid the over-the-top drunks/druggies.

We are 3, 25-28. One car camping pass, maybe 2 but doubtful so our plot is full. I get in line early.

air- posted:

Very much depends on the person searching your car. [...] The main consensus is to just keep what you don't want found physically on you (crotch/bra etc).

Last year they pretty thoroughly checked most individuals in the car camping line. I got a ball tap and and my chick's underwire was felt. Don't half-rear end this option. Saw one girl freak-out when they wanted to feel her up. There is no plausible deniability if they feel a lump on your inner-thigh.

If a gate-worker finds a box of Goldfish you stashed some poo poo in they will simply say, "this looks tampered with." Let them have it... who knows who it belongs to, you are carrying poo poo for all your friends.

Don't be retarded, this is a very easy game to play as searchers are only looking for low-hanging fruit when there is time. Moisture barrier bags are cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread