Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

It is what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In spanish, consoles are female while portables are male

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

qnqnx posted:

In spanish, consoles are female while portables are male

this poo poo is the reason i didn't learn spanish

maybe the reason mexico is conservative is because the idea of non-binary gender ruins their language

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Pulling out your DS and seeing the little green light that means you got a streetpass.

Sir John Feelgood posted:

When your last save is in a tight spot with low health and you keep loading and dying but then over several attempts wind up mastering that little slice of the game.

these two things are what erections are made of

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Beating a really tough boss without getting hit.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Thank you, Order of Ecclesia Dracula

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Pulling out your DS and seeing the little green light that means you got a streetpass.

Yesterday I pulled out my 3DS from my bag and had that green light, and I was like wtf. Later I noticed a notification in omega ruby that I got a streetpass with the eon ticket and now I know what that green light means

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

this poo poo is the reason i didn't learn spanish

maybe the reason mexico is conservative is because the idea of non-binary gender ruins their language

Sounds highly unlickly. Goodbye.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

signing on after a brand new content patch :getin:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Having to wait to get buzzed up to their apartment because they were going to hard in Metal Slug and couldn't hear their phone

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

making eye contact with the cashier as she scans a week worth of doritos and dew

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
avoiding eye contact with the cool gamer guy youre ringing out because he probably has double your steam library

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Playing over 100 matches in a night with your new sparring partner

• Locked thread