Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I'm watching this very epic show in order, and I'm on the Super Mario 64 episode right now. You can check it out at http://www.sa-gccx.com/.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I love Chief ARino

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this show is really good

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

mabels big day posted:

I love Chief ARino

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ajapnese humour where they just describe the stuff thats happening is win

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Thumbs down.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
The episodes where he goes to a different town are good

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the Kacho is my spirit animal.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Used to watch this a lot. Thanks for reminding me.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

arino kacho is my fave anime

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I love Chief ARino

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I actually met the kacho when they shot the USA special. Here's me and heran bago trying to shuffle awkwardly out of the shot

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

TailsButtholeGuy posted:

I actually met the kacho when they shot the USA special. Here's me and heran bago trying to shuffle awkwardly out of the shot

which one are you? I don't recognize you from the front

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

This show is the absolute best and the SA GCCX crew is doing god's work. Watched all the episodes and bought the US version of the DVD set. Also got the Japanese DVD set of the America trip when I was in Japan because it's great. Do yourself a huge gaming favor and watch this show.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

truthfully I'm just jealous. I'm glad you got to meet the Kacho cyra

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Katcho-ON!!

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Sub-Actuality posted:

truthfully I'm just jealous. I'm glad you got to meet the Kacho cyra

Heran knew japanese, so he exchanged business cards with him and played metal slug 3 with him. We were eagerly awaiting seeing this in the episode, only to find arino had played metal slug with yet another person he met, and that was the one that got featured. But I'll cherish the memory and the awkward shuffling gif forever

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

playing metal slug with the kacho... the ultimate gamer's dream...

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Sub-Actuality posted:

playing metal slug with the kacho... the ultimate gamer's dream...

He also ran up and hugged us. Then I told him I died over 300 times before completing a Link to the Past for the first time, which got a laugh out of him and his crew. got my cartridge of it signed

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

that episode where arino plays battletoad and makes the battletoad crouch and he makes sounds along with it like "heyheyheyhey"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
arino has the best job

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

mabels big day posted:

I love Chief ARino

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Doctor Goat posted:

arino has the best job

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
retro game challenge is really good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like this show but I quickly learned that it's the favorite show of deeply disturbed, extreme pedophiles and other broken people so now I just get uncomfortable when I watch it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For example that german dude who probably has actually raped children and complained about n-words being rude to his mom or whatever is the first thing I think of when I try to watch this so I just turn it off usually.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i loving love game center and it's good that this website makes it so easy to watch.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

For example that german dude who probably has actually raped children and complained about n-words being rude to his mom or whatever is the first thing I think of when I try to watch this so I just turn it off usually.

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I'm reminded of a different deeply disturbed individual by Game Center cx personally.

• Locked thread