Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irradiation

I understand your frustration.

Melmac posted:

Local Dog Outsmarts Pig

welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombiTheZombie

Kidsolo

Give the dog a bone

bonestructure posted:

for once the dog doesn't get it

oh don't worry, they will still put the dog down just to prove it was an aggressive dog

Stockholm Syndrome

If I was the husband I might loving snap and kill that loving cop. Not like thats in any way excusable or anything, but gently caress, dude & their 4 year old son just lost their wife/mother to a dumbfuck pig who obviously didn't know wtf he was doing when handling that gun. I'd feel pretty hateful. And at most we can count on him losing his job, as always. Or atleast I would understand that guy. gently caress I hate these people who get put in a place of power and then proceed to poo poo everything up. They're there to serve and protect, not kill innocents, which mostly seems to be their job nowadays.

Stockholm Syndrome fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jan 8, 2015

MegaGatts

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Stockholm Syndrome posted:

If I was the husband I might loving snap and go on a rampage to kill that loving cop. Not like thats in any way excusable or anything, but gently caress, dude & their 4 year old son just lost their wife/mother to a dumbfuck pig who obviously didn't know wtf he was doing when handling that gun. I'd feel pretty hateful.

Plus he's a combat vet so he actually knows how to shoot. I'm not saying I support a homicidal reign of blood and vengeance from the husband against the police. I'm just saying if that happens it wouldn't be the worst thing to ever happen. Obviously people shouldn't murder other people, but if as far as good reason to murder people go, that husband has one of the best.

Stockholm Syndrome

MegaGatts posted:

Plus he's a combat vet so he actually knows how to shoot. I'm not saying I support a homicidal reign of blood and vengeance from the husband against the police. I'm just saying if that happens it wouldn't be the worst thing to ever happen. Obviously people shouldn't murder other people, but if as far as good reason to murder people go, that husband has one of the best.

Yeah. I don't support killing anyone ever either, but I'd understand it if that husband did. Their lives are forever changed by that fuckwit, and another one is lost. All because this cop got scared of a dog that wasn't even hostile if I understand it right.

TwoStepBoog

quote:

Seconds after the shooting another Burlington officer arrived on the scene and both officers tried to calm Gabriel Steele, who wanted to help his wife.

"Sir, please calm down and stop getting mad at us for murdering your wife."

MLKQUOTEMACHINE

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
man this is gonna be one fat lawsuit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

If only cops lusted for monkey death instead of dog death.

GrrrlSweatshirt
good job dog

whip

by Lowtax
All I can imagine is a frail, Barney fife looking cop being jerked around from rapid shots from a desert eagle the size of a small baby. Lol

Bulgogi Hoagie

We
drat, poor dude, hope he sues the poo poo out of the cops

MegaGatts

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I'm really genuinely surprised they did not taser the husband.

rezatahs

by Smythe
cops are poo poo

jenny jones fan

BombiTheZombie posted:

the popo have an instinctual urge to end the lives of dogs.

http://www.alternet.org/cop-shot-litter-kittens-front-screaming-children

Aves Maria!

Maybe I'll drown
take away all cops' guns and then force them to patrol the ghettos

Bulgogi Hoagie

We

420DD Butts posted:

take away all cops' guns and then force them to patrol the ghettos

so basically kill all cops?

DONKEY SALAMI

donkey? donkey?

Police call for cancellation of westminster dog show as would give people wrong impression about dogs being peaceful and obedient

Aves Maria!

Maybe I'll drown

Lichy posted:

so basically kill all cops?

woah woah owah buddy, i'm merely suggesting cops disarm themselves and hang out with the homies

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I LOVE IT I REALLY DO

tao of lmao

your thread is so bad they sent it here rofl

GoodbyeTurtles

YES YES ALL THIS BUT SOME NERD JUST PROPOSED ON THE SPEEDRUN STREAM THING AND NERD LOVE IS DISGUSTING

GoodbyeTurtles

I HATE IT WHAT THE gently caress HOW IS THAT ALLOWED???

tao of lmao

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

YES YES ALL THIS BUT SOME NERD JUST PROPOSED ON THE SPEEDRUN STREAM THING AND NERD LOVE IS DISGUSTING

life is beautiful

FluffieDuckie

oh gosh look at this thread they sent us

hello folks welcome to the yob. please chill out tia

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

GoodbyeTurtles

WRRGARGARBLGARBLGaRRR

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
GBS is very angry at everything and should relax a little.

FluffieDuckie

Spanish Manlove posted:

GBS is very angry at everything and should relax a little.

:agreed:

hi manlove :wave: haven't see you around much hon

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
I just woke up from my post work nap and am laughing at how people really want to keep badly posting

FluffieDuckie

Spanish Manlove posted:

I just woke up from my post work nap and am laughing at how people really want to keep badly posting

i guess it helps to laugh huh

tao of lmao

i paid my 10 dollars and god help me i'm gonna poo poo post

Bethamphetamine

This new color scheme is very, very soothing.

bacalou

where's the shadow government when you need it?

Pinche Rudo

Well poo poo you'd do the same thing if you had a black lab running at you

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

El Spider

thank you for moving this here because it saved me the trouble of finding a whirlwind jones post in byob

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

Los Lobos posted:

thank you for moving this here because it saved me the trouble of finding a whirlwind jones post in byob

You could have done it through his rap sheet...

Matoi Ryuko

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You could have done it through his rap sheet...

I just checked and those threads were gassed...:(

Wootman

by XyloJW
putting a picture of my abs on okcupid made me get a lot of okpussy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GEExCEE

Dont bully me! posted:

i paid my 10 dollars and god help me i'm gonna poo poo post

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
whoa this is a pretty unchill thread about an unchill cop

• Locked thread