Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
Hi there. Calling all image-manipulators, animals lovers, and sickos, to contribute to this here thread, if you so choose. I'm looking forward to seeing your pets really wreck some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse

suck my dick

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
bwatts

hey prefuse whatd you think of the new dipset track

treasure bear

i posted a thing

tao of lmao

Cumt posted:

i posted a thing

it was good!

Budget Prefuse

bwatts posted:

hey prefuse whatd you think of the new dipset track
it's okay for a 2015 new dipset track. i think cam should focus on finishing federal reserve because i think that has the potential to be one of his best projects ever.

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
Crap

no thank you

scrub lover is good

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Let me get home and ill try and do something

City of Glompton

I posted my bunny

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

i'm a photoshop idiot. but know that i spent many precious minutes trying to contribute. i just lack skills :eng99:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Beats Mushrooms

i just gave an unfunny man 5 dollars for this avatar.
done

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

posted

nvm no cake

i did a thing. it's not very good but i did it anyways

City of Glompton

i like the things, good cats in that thread

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

tao of lmao

signal boost bump

treasure bear

i hope a pet islander posts in it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Cumt posted:

i hope a pet islander posts in it

you're a pet islander now

treasure bear

pig slut lisa posted:

you're a pet islander now

well i guess i am :)

Piso Mojado

dogcrash truther posted:

Hi there. Calling all image-manipulators, animals lovers, and sickos, to contribute to this here thread, if you so choose. I'm looking forward to seeing your pets really wreck some poo poo.

Haha. Dats a good thread.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Good thread.

tao of lmao

i'm a big fan of these byob/PI crossovers

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Dont bully me! posted:

i'm a big fan of these byob/PI crossovers

is it a crossover if not even a single pi person posts in the thread

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

is it a crossover if not even a single pi person posts in the thread

yes.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hmm

FluffieDuckie

can we use this thread as a workshop for the other thread?

because i have photoshop problems

here i'll just do it anyway. 2 questions:

(1) so i had a pic of my pet. and i figured out how to delete the background (this is a giant accomplishment don't laugh). but when i deleted the background it didn't make it transparent. it just made it blank. how do i make the background transparent so when i layer it with the other picture there's not a big white square around the pet?

(2) how do i then shrink the size and move the picture around? i guess maybe that's 2 questions. idk i don't do photoshop

basically if someone could come to my house and push the buttons on my computer that would be good

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm not super great at making transparent backgrounds and am likely not using the same tool you are but if you want to send me the pic i can have a hack at it unless one of the better people come along

nvm no cake

FluffieDuckie posted:

can we use this thread as a workshop for the other thread?

because i have photoshop problems

here i'll just do it anyway. 2 questions:

(1) so i had a pic of my pet. and i figured out how to delete the background (this is a giant accomplishment don't laugh). but when i deleted the background it didn't make it transparent. it just made it blank. how do i make the background transparent so when i layer it with the other picture there's not a big white square around the pet?

(2) how do i then shrink the size and move the picture around? i guess maybe that's 2 questions. idk i don't do photoshop

basically if someone could come to my house and push the buttons on my computer that would be good

1) the file has to be saved as .png or .gif or have transparency while making it in order to have a transparent background. the easiest way to do this is to copy your whole image, go to file->new and make sure the "background contents" box has "transparent" selected. it's important to copy your old image first before this step, because the width and height will adjust accordingly. then just paste your old image into the new image you just created, select and delete the background, then file->save as web, and save it as a .png file.

2)

drag it around and click the corners and drag to resize it. if you hold down shift while resizing it will retain it's proper height-width scale

nvm no cake fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jan 8, 2015

FluffieDuckie

The Green Calx posted:

1) the file has to be a .png or .gif in order to have a transparent background

2)

drag it around and click the corners and drag to resize it. if you hold down shift while resizing it will retain it's proper height-width scale

:cripes: i spent an hour trying to make something transparent that was never going to be transparent

photoshop :argh:

alnilam

If you made the background white you can do select by color or the magic wand tool and it'll select the whole bg pretty easily since you mmadeb it perfectly white

e: then select inverse and copy, then paste into a new, transparent layer, then delete the old bg layer

nvm no cake

i edit my post to be more descriptive if you need it

and, yeah, this:

alnilam posted:

If you made the background white you can do select by color or the magic wand tool and it'll select the whole bg pretty easily since you mmadeb it perfectly white

but make sure you mess around with the "tolerance" up top to get the best selection. sometimes if it's not set right it will still have white edges left over.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

:cripes: i spent an hour trying to make something transparent that was never going to be transparent

photoshop :argh:

just gimme the pic!

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

just gimme the pic!

thank god i thought no one was going to save me

bwatts

Budget Prefuse posted:

it's okay for a 2015 new dipset track. i think cam should focus on finishing federal reserve because i think that has the potential to be one of his best projects ever.

i really want federal reserve, but i'm also very happy that there is new dipset

FluffieDuckie

good news. peps has saved the day. i'll now be posting the result in the thread plagiaristically omitting the fact that i had a ghost photoshopper

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

good news. peps has saved the day. i'll now be posting the result in the thread plagiaristically omitting the fact that i had a ghost photoshopper

whoa whoa whoa. what?

FluffieDuckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

whoa whoa whoa. what?

i'm implistically taking credit for his work. it's unconscionable behavior

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

effortposts? may fav!

FluffieDuckie

A LOVELY LAD posted:

effortposts? may fav!

your posts in that thread are amazing. the kitty on the house is top notch

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

FluffieDuckie posted:

your posts in that thread are amazing. the kitty on the house is top notch

:thumbsup:

im p proud of the cat one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

A LOVELY LAD posted:

:thumbsup:

im p proud of the cat one

are either of those youre real actual pet, or are they pet re-enactors?

• Locked thread