Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm concerned with the fact that no other pet island posters are joining in with their own comedy gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

they are scared of us

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

let them come over & sniff your hand first, then they'll come post with us

dogcrash truther

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm concerned with the fact that no other pet island posters are joining in with their own comedy gold

Ponyfields did. I feel that they should get something special for their bravery, like an avatar.

dogcrash truther

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

let them come over & sniff your hand first, then they'll come post with us

i hear if you vote the thread a 5, it releases pheromones that signal the workers to begin producing content

treasure bear

gold achieved

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

dogcrash truther posted:

are either of those youre real actual pet, or are they pet re-enactors?

enactors - all my pets live far away :(

FluffieDuckie

A LOVELY LAD posted:

enactors - all my pets live far away :(

:ohdear: he's not going to get in trouble is he dogcrash?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

A LOVELY LAD

if it helps i wish i had a kitten that cute

alnilam

:derp: i photoshopd :derp:

e: well i gimpd

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

:derp: i photoshopd :derp:

e: well i gimpd

i love it :love:

A LOVELY LAD

im diggin a lot of the photoshops that are ghoing on

Ace of Baes
im sure the PI regulars are just taking their time to create really high quality content

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ulvir

ey yo I only have paint and snipping tool. any good free alternatives to photoshop on windows 7? namaste

treasure bear

ulvir posted:

ey yo I only have paint and snipping tool. any good free alternatives to photoshop on windows 7? namaste

GIMP maybe

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ulvir posted:

gimp is the default free alternative to photoshop

if you can't install on the computer you're using or work off of a usb drive i use pixlr editor

FluffieDuckie

is gimp easier to use?

i'm asking for a friend

Piso Mojado

ulvir posted:

GIMP is great and don't forget the animation pkg.

Walk through a couple of the getting started tutorials and you'll be making cool posts in an hour.

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

is gimp easier to use?

i'm asking for a friend

They are both p simple and similar. Photoshop is a little sleeker, but GIMP is free. You can learn the basics of either during a lunch break.

http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/

ulvir

thanks for great answers. I'll make smth to drink and then read up on how to gimp :coffeepal:

alnilam

as a bonus gimp will remind you of forums poster gimmmmp :goatdrugs:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ulvir posted:

photoshop is free

dogcrash truther

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

photoshop is free

??

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Just make friends with the IT department or go to college. easy

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

photoshop is free everyone just gotta suck a nerd dick for that sweet sweet image manips

Piso Mojado

Imo as someone who has used both a lot, there isn't much you can do with ps that you can't do with gimp. But for advanced users, it can be a real time saver for some stuff (good example is what Machai recently showed in the av thread regarding gif size).

For most ppl, they are both suitable options. And the skills learned in one can easily translate to the other.

dogcrash truther
looks like it's getting some PI interest now, which is cool :)

dogcrash truther
bumpity bump....this thread is goin to the goldmine sometime tomorrow, so if you have any last pet disasters you'd like to depict, now's the time!

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther posted:

Ponyfields did. I feel that they should get something special for their bravery, like an avatar.

ps this happened, thanks av-making crew for making a good av for ponyfields!

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther posted:

bumpity bump....this thread is goin to the goldmine sometime tomorrow, so if you have any last pet disasters you'd like to depict, now's the time!

whoops, errr..not this thread, but the thread in pet island, linked in the OP

Stormyish

one sec

dogcrash truther

i..i .dont even know waht to say about your post...

Stormyish

I think my shot at the topic was dead on

joke_explainer

i didn't like seeing that

Stormyish

I might have gone a little far

treasure bear

yeah

Stormyish

yeah lets pretend that never happened

dogcrash truther

Stormyish posted:

:cheers: fwiw it was a technically good 'shop and I think you got good skills and also I'm glad you deleted it before it made any pet islanders cry

tao of lmao

Stormyish posted:

pm me the picture i wanna see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crap

Dont bully me! posted:

pm me the picture i wanna see it
it was captioned as the rwanda catastophe whith cat in all caps and a cat head photoshopped onto the guy in this pic

scrub lover is good

• Locked thread