Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wookie Bouquet
Jan 27, 2013

Too tsundere to drive.
Do Persona's count? Because P2: Eternal Punishment's Callisto is a pretty nuts introduction to character design in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wookie Bouquet
Jan 27, 2013

Too tsundere to drive.

imagining this with corgi heads getting all excited at supper time.

Wookie Bouquet
Jan 27, 2013

Too tsundere to drive.

Wookie Bouquet
Jan 27, 2013

Too tsundere to drive.

I guess if you are a badass hero from mythology you get to wear your underwear on the outside.

[Odysseus P2:EP]

Wookie Bouquet
Jan 27, 2013

Too tsundere to drive.

Doctor Goat posted:

i've beaten smt 1 and 2, played a lot of persona 1 before i hit one of those fucker dungeons that warps you to the beginning if you mess up, started persona 2 but i didn't get far and i wanna play it again

i almost beat persona 3 portable but my psp died and i lost its memory card before i got a new one

i will play persona 4: the golden because i played like an hour of smt4 and somehow missed saving and that made me sad and unwilling to go through it again for a bit

Persona 2 (IS) on PSP is pretty rad if you get your PSP back (or have a vita for some reason). It's on the PSN store.

Seriously sad they didn't give (EP) the updated treatment though.

Wookie Bouquet
Jan 27, 2013

Too tsundere to drive.
Does persona Q have any good designs that have come out of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wookie Bouquet
Jan 27, 2013

Too tsundere to drive.

hubris.height posted:

for some reason they updated all the angels (gabriel, michael, etc)

SMT IV direction update or an update of the earlier versions?

• Locked thread