Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

can you loving believe there are people who don't like smt iv?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

Also how is Astaroth the Minotaur design.

i guess the whole "humanoid but like they're wearing/merged with an animal" aesthetic is similar but that's kind of stretching it.

anyway i thought the archangel redesigns in 4 were cool, but that seems to be the minority opinion.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i dunno, i just like the freaky alien designs.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
even i can't defend lucifer, that just looks dumb.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
yeah, have the polar opposite of mara instead.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

hubris.height posted:

yeah, except new odin is not as cool as old odin

pretty sure that's thor.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

isn't he going by thorson or something

when i first played it i had no ability to read into things and that blew my mind

yeah thorman i think.

also here is old odin for anyone who was wondering

edit: actually calling him old odin is kind of misleading because he was a naked purple man all the way back in smt1. the only game i know of that uses this design is soul hackers.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

hubris.height posted:

so smt iv does have a bunch of good art

the medusa art is kinda poo poo though

her face looks stupid but i like the rest, especially the ridiculous bondage snakepants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
it's not the smt4 designs, just kind of different. i forget how.

• Locked thread