Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

So um wow

I guarantee you I was not lurking anywhere near as hard as I actually appeared to be, the problem was at the end there, I kept having to not be in front of the computer and then when I could get back in front of it, all the action had already gone down and the thread was locked. This happened at least twice.

Also after the rarity mislynch, I got gunshy about hammering and couldn't actually follow the "who had what NK" arguments.

Sorry town, I was not helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I was just teasing with the end note, thanks for playing Allen!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Somberbrero posted:

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, Antivehicular's role gave her the ability to mark a player at night. When she died, the last player she marked would be killed as well. But she didn't submit an action night one :v: I thought the idea was cool, it could inspire some great :smug:/"Oh poo poo" moments.

Yeah, I'm sorry this role was wasted on me. I think it would have been really interesting on an actually decent player, but... well, me.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I'm really sad I got lynched/killed in the first round in both of the Mafia games I was in. Good job town though! Someday... someday I will be good at Mafia...

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, I'm sorry this role was wasted on me. I think it would have been really interesting on an actually decent player, but... well, me.

Sorry, that came off passive-aggressive and I didn't mean it to. Thank you for playing!

Epsilon Plus posted:

I'm really sad I got lynched/killed in the first round in both of the Mafia games I was in. Good job town though! Someday... someday I will be good at Mafia...

Don't worry, you can hang out with me and the rest of the cool kids in the Bad at Mafia Crew Club.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

Sorry, that came off passive-aggressive and I didn't mean it to. Thank you for playing!

It's not you; this game just made me realize that I'm really lovely at Mafia and kind of need to stop playing indefinitely, because I kind of get sad about how bad I am.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Antivehicular posted:

It's not you; this game just made me realize that I'm really lovely at Mafia and kind of need to stop playing indefinitely, because I kind of get sad about how bad I am.

I am posting signups for a game in like an hour if you want me to save you a spot. You're not lovely! You are rad!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
In one of the last games I played, I correctly guessed the entire scumteam and their roles. Then I said 'But that seems unlikely!' and voted wrong in lylo without discussing it.

If everyone worried about whether they were good or not at mafia I don't think anyone would play and that would be a bummer because I've met some really nice people here. You should play in Epsilon's game!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Epsilon Plus posted:

I just got mislynched twice in 2 days.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Now that this game is over, the Mountain Goats announce they're releasing a new album on April 7th. Please look forward to it.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

Now that this game is over, the Mountain Goats announce they're releasing a new album on April 7th. Please look forward to it.

Oh snap! And here I assumed John was busy with the whole new-dad / continuining-dad / being-asked-stupid-questions-over-social-media gig.

Also, for all my kvetching about bad play, I have to admit that the most frustrating part of the game was being dead on D3 when Deuteronomy 2:10 came up. I could discuss that song all freakin' day, but this time it was potentially game-relevant and I was dead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Oh this game is over.

I LIKED WHAT I PLAYED.

• Locked thread