Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

The brown sea is dark and full of terrors, but the paywall burns them all away.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

What's the easiest thing to slang to make a big profit margin?
Adderall: It's legal speed, and the demand is only gonna go up from here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

Lokee posted:

RX anything if you have a good drug plan. Painkillers go for .50-1.50/mg depending on what they are and where you are. If you're on medicaid, and you have a 120 pill rx, and pay a dollar for 120, say, oxy 30's, that's 3600.

Flipping 8ths of weed while bartending really is just "bartending." every bar has that guy that works their that flips 8ths/quarters whatever. You're just a bartender who has a slightly extended schedule that sometimes has housecalls.

You do delivery at all? Best part about being friends with your dealer, when my roommates were slinging in the pound+ range (we lived at house number 420, in a college town. People would come find us, but we'd always have poo poo delivered. It was awesome. Nothing like being able to make $600 in an hour in your underwear.

And really, the ability to make money in your underwear is why drug dealing is awesoome. Do you make money without getting dressed as well?

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Lokee posted:

For real. On college campuses, especially ones that have a reputation for rigorous coursework and exams, no matter how much Adderall you pick up, students will snatch up whatever you have. It's insane.

W424
Oct 21, 2010

AA is for Quitters posted:

And really, the ability to make money in your underwear is why drug dealing is awesoome. Do you make money without getting dressed as well?

I prefer sweatpants if there's some excess harvest.

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

Lokee posted:

Keep guessing.

Fire up Chips?

As for Michigan not being the magical land of dope, the only thing my weirdo bartender friend and her co-workers couldn't get reliably was LSD. Granted this was a few years ago and she dropped out of touch (read: ran off with some odd hippie-type guy to Portland or Seattle), so maybe things are different now though? I know that another friend I have has a MM card and he has access to insane brands of weed, as well as edibles. Weed carmels are rad as hell.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Lokee posted:

Can you tell me what just happened? Because I don't know how we got here.

Every single highschool in america has kids who sell more drugs than you

Not even kids in gangs, white kids on sports teams

Flipping 8ths of weed while bartending really is just "bartending." every bar has that guy that works their that flips 8ths/quarters whatever. You're just a bartender

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Who do you buy your stuff from and how did you meet this person? Like, do you have a MM card, buy stuff from a dispensary, and just flip that? Or do you know someone who actually grows?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Arnold of Soissons posted:

Why the gently caress do you care so much about what he calls himself

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

Omelette du Fromage posted:

Why the gently caress do you care so much about what he calls himself

Mostly because he says he's a Drug Dealer, most people have these images of baller shot-callers with 20 inch rims on they impalas (ok, enough early 2000's rap references), when odds are you have someone in your circle of friends that sells more drugs than he did.

Hell, I can smoke an ounce in 3-4 days, selling one should be 3-4 hours especially if you're a goddamn bartender. It's like saying "Ask me about running a gaming shop!" when in reality it's a guy who sells his duplicate magic cards on ebay.

Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

Flipping 8ths of weed while bartending really is just "bartending." every bar has that guy that works their that flips 8ths/quarters whatever. You're just a bartender who has a slightly extended schedule that sometimes has housecalls.

You do delivery at all? Best part about being friends with your dealer, when my roommates were slinging in the pound+ range (we lived at house number 420, in a college town. People would come find us, but we'd always have poo poo delivered. It was awesome. Nothing like being able to make $600 in an hour in your underwear.

Definitely not wrong on the first point; it's more supplementary income than anything else. I don't really make a lot of deliveries these days; most people come to me (I've definitely sold in my underwear before).

Skutter posted:

Fire up Chips?

As for Michigan not being the magical land of dope, the only thing my weirdo bartender friend and her co-workers couldn't get reliably was LSD. Granted this was a few years ago and she dropped out of touch (read: ran off with some odd hippie-type guy to Portland or Seattle), so maybe things are different now though? I know that another friend I have has a MM card and he has access to insane brands of weed, as well as edibles. Weed carmels are rad as hell.
Nahhh Mount Pleasant is boring. I've had pretty good luck with LSD however it's only reliably around from the spring to the beginning of fall (festival season). One thing I never see around is X; small amounts will make their way from Chicago but these days typically what I see is Molly and Sass, which again are around intermittently until festie season hits then it's all :catdrugs:.

Avalanche posted:

Who do you buy your stuff from and how did you meet this person? Like, do you have a MM card, buy stuff from a dispensary, and just flip that? Or do you know someone who actually grows?
I don't have a card but have walked into a couple dispensaries; it's not an ideal channel to pick up any kind of weight through as you're paying dude's mark up in a business model that has a lot more overhead due to keeping up the storefront. I have multiple suppliers that I've met over the years, a couple of them are growing it themselves. When you're buying from a grower directly you know the price is going to be better but you also need to check the product out harder since this is how bad batches get disseminated. The rest are usually within one degree to the source; you pay someone's mark up this way but it's less likely you're gonna see lovely Marijuana because those people are doing the same thing I am; shopping around.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Pressed pill ecstasy was everywhere in MI around 2005, maybe it's different now, but I remember lots of big bags of pills back in those days. Powdered "molly" (though they just called it MDMA back then) wasn't even a thing you could find without trying really hard.

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
Gotta say I agree with everyone else about this being small time boring poo poo. Might as well be called ask me about being a marijuana smoker cuz pretty much all of them sell a bit here and there.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Rap Music and Dope posted:

The great lakes are very protective of boats in and out for this very reason.

There's a goon CBP agent working the UP! :ssh:

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.

Lokee posted:

Keep guessing.

Yellow and black?

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
gently caress the haters OP, drug one-upsmanship is one of the worst things on the internet and probably the reason price discussion is banned in TCC.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

I don't know why you guys are so anal about the definition. If he has drugs, and he deals them, he's a dealer of drugs. You guys are acting like he said he's a supplier.

Edit also there's plenty of middle class goons that have never seen the "back" of low level dealing, leave the thread to them?

I ate Jesus
Feb 27, 2001

Lokee posted:

Nahhh Mount Pleasant is boring. I've had pretty good luck with LSD however it's only reliably around from the spring to the beginning of fall (festival season). One thing I never see around is X; small amounts will make their way from Chicago but these days typically what I see is Molly and Sass, which again are around intermittently until festie season hits then it's all :catdrugs:.

You don't really sound well connected at all, so your "Molly" and "Sass" are probably research chemicals from China.

I don't mean this to be insulting, but as a heads up.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

What the gently caress is Sass? Racist drugs?

FayGate
Oct 5, 2012

de la peche posted:

Hippy term for MDA.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I live in Miami, molly and coke are like water here, and ive never heard the term sass, but I guess its a regional thing.

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

I ate Jesus posted:

You don't really sound well connected at all, so your "Molly" and "Sass" are probably research chemicals from China.

Yeah, all the X i used to deal with came from Detroit, so I know its all over MI.

Drug dealing is all about connections.

What's the most you ever had on hand at one time? Pounds are surprisingly big when its fluffy weed. I'm talking like an entire walmart bag full for one measly pound.

Ever been busted?

Also, you say in the title never weigh under. Have you ever? I used to do it to annoying rear end freshman that only ever wanted dubs, i'd give them like .75 instead of a gram, or 3.0 on an 8th just so that i wouldn't have to deal with them anymore. It's not good business practice if you want to keep customers, but i was in a college town, was never hard up for sales, and was doing it for fun on the side to pay the 360 gold membership, HBO/Showtime etc bills and give me plenty to smoke for free. It's an easy way to get people to stop loving with you if you don't want to deal with them anymore, and requires no confrontation. 95% of the people get a short bag and only come back if they're hella desperate. Its an easy way to drive away business from people you dont want in your circle.

That said, my current dealer since i got out of the selling game is a guy i met because i confronted him on a short bag. It was an honest mistake, (at least i treated it like such - i just pointed out that the bag he brought was not an 8th, he busted out scales and went "poo poo, its not") he got shorted - he got a half, split the half into 3 weighed eigths and figured he didn't have to put the 4th on the scale, and just bagged what was left. He thanked me for it since it put him on alert that he was getting shorted, and hes my go-to now. nice guy, i babysit his kids sometimes since its real easy to pay me for my time. Any of your customers you trust like that? IE to house sit, pet sit, babysit, whatever?

actually, any funny customer stories period? I mean, you're not exactly high up on the totem pole, so the best fodder for this thread would be your clientele. Anyone super nuts? Super fun? Super cracked out, and insisting that the weed will bring em down?

Dr Jankenstein fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jan 20, 2015

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

What's the most you ever had on hand at one time? Pounds are surprisingly big when its fluffy weed. I'm talking like an entire walmart bag full for one measly pound.

"We brought a few kg back with us from Holland" *pulls out bag that looks like it has a grown rear end man in it*

Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

I ate Jesus posted:

Hah, no offense taken. Part of working at a lower tier such as mine is testing the gently caress out of everything. It's worth mentioning people that get fingered for pushing garbage here get burned, nobody pulls that poo poo twice, and if they do they've essentially invalidated themselves in the community.

de la peche posted:

shirunei posted:

Hippy term for MDA.
Pretty much this.

Waroduce posted:

I live in Miami, molly and coke are like water here, and ive never heard the term sass, but I guess its a regional thing.
Molly's fairly prevalent here, I'd say MDA has been easier to find in the past year but both are around on the regular. The Coke here is poo poo, their's no two ways about it. I was fortunate enough to meet one of the guys moving it out of Detroit; I've never seen a brick of coke before that, but then again this is the guy that got way too far into a K-hole at one of our last parties and managed to leave a bag with forty grand in it in home girl's room (he got it back). But yeah other than that guy it's all loving vitamin B and baby laxatives up here.

Yeah, all the X i used to deal with came from Detroit, so I know its all over MI.

Drug dealing is all about connections.

Ever been busted?

Also, you say in the title never weigh under. Have you ever? I used to do it to annoying rear end freshman that only ever wanted dubs, i'd give them like .75 instead of a gram, or 3.0 on an 8th just so that i wouldn't have to deal with them anymore. It's not good business practice if you want to keep customers, but i was in a college town, was never hard up for sales, and was doing it for fun on the side to pay the 360 gold membership, HBO/Showtime etc bills and give me plenty to smoke for free. It's an easy way to get people to stop loving with you if you don't want to deal with them anymore, and requires no confrontation. 95% of the people get a short bag and only come back if they're hella desperate. Its an easy way to drive away business from people you dont want in your circle.

That said, my current dealer since i got out of the selling game is a guy i met because i confronted him on a short bag. It was an honest mistake, (at least i treated it like such - i just pointed out that the bag he brought was not an 8th, he busted out scales and went "poo poo, its not") he got shorted - he got a half, split the half into 3 weighed eigths and figured he didn't have to put the 4th on the scale, and just bagged what was left. He thanked me for it since it put him on alert that he was getting shorted, and hes my go-to now. nice guy, i babysit his kids sometimes since its real easy to pay me for my time. Any of your customers you trust like that? IE to house sit, pet sit, babysit, whatever?

actually, any funny customer stories period? I mean, you're not exactly high up on the totem pole, so the best fodder for this thread would be your clientele. Anyone super nuts? Super fun? Super cracked out, and insisting that the weed will bring em down?
How long ago were you moving X? I know Detroit's the place to go if you're looking for pressed pills but I feel like it's all powder these days, that just be due to my social circle/surroundings though.

The most I've carried is a couple pounds, and that was one time. It was the some shittiest brick weed I've ever seen in my life, but theirs plenty of call for "mids" even if they're not actually mids; blunt smokers will almost always take quantity over quality, at least in my experience. Other than that I've gotten a pound a couple times but usually pick up much smaller amounts, talking like two ounces to a quarter-pound. It's definitely amazing how a pound be like 3 times the size that it should be if it's fluffy, it's been happening to me lately where the product is super dense, so it'll only look like a quarter of what it actually is.

I've been stopped driving with weight and a scale on me a few times but kept composure and made sure not to reek of weed myself. One time I got caught at a house party that was being broken up with a half-pound when I was barely under 21 and drunk. A friend of mine and I were cuffed on the curb next to the car and they drilled us about are you students, do you take financial aid, did you use any of that financial aid on drugs, etc. I'm pretty sure the only thing that saved us (besides being students) was the fact that it came up where we worked at the time, turns out the cop was really good friends with our co-worker's fiance, who was also a cop in the same jurisdiction. They talked for a minute while we sat (panic was definitely setting in at this point, I'm about five seconds from balling like a little bitch), they walk up and uncuff us, make me destroy the pipe they found, tell us both that "christmas came early this year", and send us on our way. I will never forget how hard I was shaking after we retreated back to my buddy's house.

I used to short people I didn't like all the time when I was younger, or give em mostly shake. I've found it's good for getting rid of that person but creates a stigma of being that guy that might try to short you, which can be more trouble/bad press for the long term than you want. I agree about weighing under being a decent way to get rid of someone you don't want around, I usually take the much lazier approach of not taking their calls, if they come looking you tell them you're out.

I actually have plenty of friends that started out as people I was selling to, hell I'm dating one of my suppliers right now. Dealing at any level is tapping into a network of people and being a part of it, I think that there's a lot of camaraderie inherent to being a part of something where the law will not protect you. It teaches you to count on people, not authority. Actually had one of my guys cat-sit for me while I was gone for a week this past September.

I'll get back to you on some of the weirder clientele experiences I've had; other than the 70 year olds I sell to that sneak pot into retirement homes that I mentioned before at some point I don't really have anything too colorful off the top of my head.

"We brought a few kg back with us from Holland" *pulls out bag that looks like it has a grown rear end man in it*
I'm fully confident I would get an erection if I ever saw that much weed at once. :gizz:

Lokee fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jan 20, 2015

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

shirunei posted:

Hippy term for MDA.

MDA (and MDMA) are most commonly synthesized with teks that start with sassafras oil (which comes from sassafras root, famously of root beer). The end result generally keeps the smell of rootbeer/sassafras, hence the name.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

You and goon professional shop lifter AMA should do a book together

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Lokee posted:

I'm fully confident I would get an erection if I ever saw that much weed at once. :gizz:

lmao told you you werent a drug dealer

e: was good weed tho

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

I am very curious about this little crescendo
I don't know how this works exactly in America as I'm from the UK but do you worry that somebody will put 2 and 2 together about the money you deposit and wonder if there's anything else extra going on? What about any sort of financial/tax inspection or whatever? There's no way you'll ever get found out due to bad financial planning/execution is there? Does the bartender story hold water in terms of how much you bank?

Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

Sappo569 posted:

You and goon professional shop lifter AMA should do a book together
:laffo: Nobody would read it.

lmao told you you werent a drug dealer

e: was good weed tho
Maybe I'm getting stockholm syndrome but I'm starting to think you're not as much of a sarcastic rear end in a top hat as I originally thought, just out of curiosity what's the most you've seen?

thehustler posted:

I don't know how this works exactly in America as I'm from the UK but do you worry that somebody will put 2 and 2 together about the money you deposit and wonder if there's anything else extra going on? What about any sort of financial/tax inspection or whatever? There's no way you'll ever get found out due to bad financial planning/execution is there? Does the bartender story hold water in terms of how much you bank?
The short version is I don't make enough money for anyone to notice me. I get paid half in cash under the table for my hourly on top of making a pretty decent income from tips, and don't claim any of the cash tips in my taxes. If I got audited by the IRS they'd only get far enough to figure out what the restaurant was doing and then go for them; the IRS doesn't waste its time on poor people typically and on paper I made roughly $6,600 for the year of 2014. I'd put the real number closer to 30k between work and business. It'd take a pretty nosy bank teller to question the cash I deposit, even then I'd be audited before they went straight to searching my house.

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore
Is America so unsafe that you can't have piles of money laying around your house?

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004

thehustler posted:

It be funny if some goon figured out who this candy land "drug dealer" was and informed the irs that he wasn't paying taxes on his drug/bartender/toy boy money.

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

Lokee posted:

The short version is I don't make enough money for anyone to notice me. I get paid half in cash under the table for my hourly on top of making a pretty decent income from tips, and don't claim any of the cash tips in my taxes. If I got audited by the IRS they'd only get far enough to figure out what the restaurant was doing and then go for them; the IRS doesn't waste its time on poor people typically and on paper I made roughly $6,600 for the year of 2014. I'd put the real number closer to 30k between work and business. It'd take a pretty nosy bank teller to question the cash I deposit, even then I'd be audited before they went straight to searching my house.
The IRS would come after you, if they caught wind (which is very unlikely in the grand scheme of things, being you don't file a SchC or have an LLC or something). You are committing tax fraud. If you receive cash tips and do not have them listed on your 1099/W2, it is YOUR responsibility to report them, regardless of what shenanigans the employer is doing. If you're depositing $23k of cash per year you have almost surely had SAR's filed with the IRS, too. Some companies (banks and other financial institutions etc) have annual cash limits for SARs, not just one time; eg deposit 1k a month every month, SAR is filed in October. My company does this after 5k, our lawyers decided it was a good CYA I guess.

This is just like why service people do not deposit tips. It proves they are committing tax fraud, in the event that they are audited. The odds are low, sure, but they exist, and just paying for stuff in cash seems so much easier...

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?
You're kinda reckless about personal details for a drug dealer dude. If I was slanging, I'd be worried about using regional slang like "boy" for heroin, let along actually flat out saying where I live.

Lokee posted:

There's a dude in the prison thread who did a couple years for claiming $50,000 or so total in personal spending as business expenses over the course of a couple years. Admittedly, he said the the DA was hunting for things based on a fraud charge he got off on, but you're not exactly a legitimate businessman here. $25,000 a year is like $3,000 in taxes and FICA per year, that poo poo adds up quick.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

DreadLlama posted:

Is America so unsafe that you can't have piles of money laying around your house?

yes

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012

ChipNDip posted:

You're kinda reckless about personal details for a drug dealer dude. If I was slanging, I'd be worried about using regional slang like "boy" for heroin, let along actually flat out saying where I live.

There's a dude in the prison thread who did a couple years for claiming $50,000 or so total in personal spending as business expenses over the course of a couple years. Admittedly, he said the the DA was hunting for things based on a fraud charge he got off on, but you're not exactly a legitimate businessman here. $25,000 a year is like $3,000 in taxes and FICA per year, that poo poo adds up quick.
IMHO, and I'm not a tax expert or anything, the guy in the prison thread was probably making $100k+/yr and claiming $10k on non-business expenses here and there would had never been caught if they'd not seized his computer for other reasons.

That is not true of someone claiming $6k in income a year and making $30k worth of cash deposits in a year, it seems to me that would raise huge red flags and it would be a hot minute before Uncle Sam himself was at your door.

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

photomikey posted:

IMHO, and I'm not a tax expert or anything, the guy in the prison thread was probably making $100k+/yr and claiming $10k on non-business expenses here and there would had never been caught if they'd not seized his computer for other reasons.

That is not true of someone claiming $6k in income a year and making $30k worth of cash deposits in a year, it seems to me that would raise huge red flags and it would be a hot minute before Uncle Sam himself was at your door.
100% agree. Enough SAR's and you'll surely get investigated. It is NBD for most people who get SAR's, unless you're doing something illegal and easy to trace. Like bragging about it on a forum indexed by Google and the government...

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
He could easily just say it was unclaimed earnings from his bar job and pay the back taxes though. It'd be annoying but it wouldn't land him in federal prison.

If he was smart he'd talk to a tax guy before he filed, say all his money is from legit sources like tips, and pay taxes on it.

Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

DreadLlama posted:

SiGmA_X posted:

The IRS would come after you, if they caught wind (which is very unlikely in the grand scheme of things, being you don't file a SchC or have an LLC or something). You are committing tax fraud. If you receive cash tips and do not have them listed on your 1099/W2, it is YOUR responsibility to report them, regardless of what shenanigans the employer is doing. If you're depositing $23k of cash per year you have almost surely had SAR's filed with the IRS, too. Some companies (banks and other financial institutions etc) have annual cash limits for SARs, not just one time; eg deposit 1k a month every month, SAR is filed in October. My company does this after 5k, our lawyers decided it was a good CYA I guess.

This is just like why service people do not deposit tips. It proves they are committing tax fraud, in the event that they are audited. The odds are low, sure, but they exist, and just paying for stuff in cash seems so much easier...
Honestly I do pay for most things in cash, it's also worth mentioning that I don't really make large purchases other than the occasional computer upgrade or whatnot. I haven't considered the danger of depositing more than I should be; especially considering how little I make on paper, though the idea that I am committing tax fraud did not elude me. It almost certainly wouldn't be hard to spot if I gave them any reason to look or, god forbid, if I hit a random tax audit. Food for thought, appreciate the insight.

ChipNDip posted:

Yeah I was definitely apprehensive to talk about any of this, but my caution was outweighed by curiosity. I wanted to see what people would do and say, the results have been not at all what I expected. It's interesting to hear what people more in tune with the tax system have to say as I've been pretty negligent toward that aspect of it. Definitely did not consider the fact that working a job that's being shady with the books could be working against me.

photomikey posted:

I was tempted to lump all three tax-related posts into one reply but there are ideas/concerns in all three that merit attention. In retrospect 30k seems high and I have been trying to answer everything as honestly and accurately as possible. I do believe I'm over the poverty line; probably not by that much however. That's still a huge discrepancy as you stated, again this is something that I really didn't consider (derp).

SiGmA_X posted:

100% agree. Enough SAR's and you'll surely get investigated. It is NBD for most people who get SAR's, unless you're doing something illegal and easy to trace. Like bragging about it on a forum indexed by Google and the government...
Call it bragging if you want; I really don't see much in here that's particularly flattering myself.

Captain Monkey posted:

He could easily just say it was unclaimed earnings from his bar job and pay the back taxes though. It'd be annoying but it wouldn't land him in federal prison.

If he was smart he'd talk to a tax guy before he filed, say all his money is from legit sources like tips, and pay taxes on it.
An interesting counterpoint, unfortunately as is apparent from my replies above I am not that smart as far as your idea about getting with someone before filing however, at least not this year. Also unfortunately some fucker I am acquainted with has spent the last month knocking off my clientele and I am now more or less dead in the water.

e-
I also just realized that I am actually breaking A/T rules with the illegal activity discussing (just checked up on the shoplifter thread and then double-checked the rules page, whoops). So far I feel like this has been a swing and a miss as far as trying to bring forth something interesting and worth reading, if y'all have any more questions from now until thread dies have at it and I will answer to the best of my ability. As for the rest of you that weren't helldumping/shitposting: I appreciate the insights you've given, and thank you for taking the time to write them.

Lokee fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Feb 7, 2015

crime
Feb 22, 2015
Sheesh, it's one thing to call yourself a drug dealer on the internet and sell a couple pounds here and there, but this is a kid who drops eighths and thinks he's big time.

I'm confident that I've been to parties that had more dope than this guy has ever moved.

It's like a hall monitor who tries to read you Miranda Rights.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Clicked for some cool stories about some idiot.

Instead found kid that 'deals' less than most people regularly smoke in personal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
This thread sucks. Here are some better ask/tells about this from archives:

Ask me about being an amphetamine dealer/chemist! PhreeX (now deceased; suicide) talks about when he was manufacturing and selling 100k+ a month of methamphetamine.

Ask me about being a drug dealer in Japan. A goon talks about growing and selling weed in Japan, including what happened when they busted his grow.

• Locked thread