Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I was recently playing Senran Kagura Burst, in public, with the volume maxed. It was epic. 3D was turned on, as was I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Silver Striker posted:

I was recently playing Senran Kagura Burst, in public, with the volume maxed. It was epic. 3D was turned on, as was I.

Nice.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rip Dark_Tzits your gamer power level was amazing

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im playhing counter strike in the hyperbolic time chamber op

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Acquire Currency! posted:

Rip Dark_Tzits your gamer power level was amazing

He still posts in the Games Vita thread.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

elf help book posted:

He still posts in the Games Vita thread.

I've never seen a more pure gamer than him. Bless his soul.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh cool so he got unbanned?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

i dont know the circumstances but he has a new avatar too

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

he paid

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

Yeah I checked his rap sheet, it's still there but there's no reason. Goes to show that DT's gamer power is way above any human being bullshit dished to him

drat

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
My power level is coming along nicely, I'm getting close to catching them all in Hoenn, it will be my first completed Dex.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

elf help book posted:

I'm glad.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
It's been dropping

Today I wrote a binloader for a PSP game so I can jailbreak my vita which owns but I'm not gonna top the time I owned someone in fighting games so hard he walked a quarter of a mile and vandalized my house

Or when me and my friends would play rock band in a shed with an extension cord on a PS 3 CRT combo and we didn't have chairs so we sat on 2x4s that were in a pile and one time during Shackler's revenge I slipped and cut my arm on a nail and managed to keep up a combo while I disinfected it with rubbing alcohol

Maybe it is my destiny to become the ultimate hobo gamer someday and this is the calm before the bindlestorm

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Tell me more about jailbreaking the Vita please.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I think I'm above a 1.0 K/D ratio in Quake Live now and I currently have the #1 time on a NES Remix level that I've been able to find, as well as several top 15 times on Lovely Planet so I'm feeling pretty powerful lately.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got Metroid Prime to work on my Wii U, and have been working on getting all Platinum on Bayonetta 2 Infinity Climax, but its been weak recently.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Crimson Harvest posted:

Tell me more about jailbreaking the Vita please.

I'm not done. There's a small chance that the thing'll completely gently caress up soon, or I might end up only able to make the screen flash a lot.

This is something I am doing because I am bored.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

my gaming level is dormant until I can finish building my gaming rig.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
poorly i am a noob and i am disgraced

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

buy me bindlestorm or go to hell.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
does the fact that i'm working on a map for a game almost nobody plays raise or lower my power level???

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Schnedwob posted:

does the fact that i'm working on a map for a game almost nobody plays raise or lower my power level???

That raises it because you don't care about other people's opinions, you just want to game on and enjoy what you like.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Doctor Goat posted:

That raises it because you don't care about other people's opinions, you just want to game on and enjoy what you like.

tbh most of what I wanna do is Make Something, since I've half-finished a million other smaller projects, as well as jolt some more life into a game i love. am weirdly obsessed with

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The use of the strikethru bbcode in this forum has got to stop.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Schnedwob posted:

Which game?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schnedwob posted:

raises because I can respect your dedication to game

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

EYE divine cybermancy. I've written out a full campaign's worth of backstory and setting and characters and stuff but now comes the part that separates me from sad fanfic writers

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Schnedwob posted:

EYE divine cybermancy. I've written out a full campaign's worth of backstory and setting and characters and stuff but now comes the part that separates me from sad fanfic writers

Feel free to write a real tutorial as well! That's probably more work than writing fiction tho.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Crimson Harvest posted:

Feel free to write a real tutorial as well! That's probably more work than writing fiction tho.

press LMB to brozouf, it's a very straightforward game once you get a hang of the significantly fucky menus

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
my level is 3. hoping to reach level 50 by the time i hit 100 years old. ill be the strongest gamer

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

VideoGames posted:

my level is 3. hoping to reach level 50 by the time i hit 100 years old. ill be the strongest gamer

best of luck. you're gonna need a LOT of cummed-on amiibos to get there...

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Schnedwob posted:

best of luck. you're gonna need a LOT of cummed-on amiibos to get there...

guess i better buy that wiiu

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Beat Satan on Hard Mode with the Lost in BoI: Rebirth, now for the lamb

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
someone w/ c++ experience help me figure out what i'm doing wrong with the psp dev environment so i can finish this vita hack

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

these days my power level is low. i am shamefully basic, but i hold the hope in my heart that this changes

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I bought Planetary Annihilation because it's on sale for dirt cheap and Total Annihilation was cool, but I can barely beat the lowest level computer in a skirmish. I think my gamer power level is decreasing in my old age. Can't keep track of everything you're supposed to do in an RTS nowadays.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Schnedwob posted:

This raises your power level by insane amounts

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I'll tell you when I am done yelling.

Zodar
May 21, 2007

Schnedwob posted:

That's real power. Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
does internet cred add to gamer level... im hoping to get mad subs to my youtube (click under my av) and potentially Level Up

• Locked thread