Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
me: [strolling into office]

secretary: good morning, w.nightmare.

me: im gonna sex harass the hell out of you, starting now! diaper fetish attack!

*rips off business suit to reveal gi joe diaper*

me: wah! wah! im a little baby! a widdle baby...*turns around to reveal tail* furry! yiff! yiff yiff!

secretary: :stare:

me: *rubs micromachines all over nipples* how bout some mechaphile action? yeahhhhh!!! how you liking my sex harris?

secretary: :gonk:

me: mr.hands! *horse brays*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

please stop telling our personal anecdotes :(

slam dunk

on fire
sexiest harrasing

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

lets gently caress

bacalou

neil patrick sex harris

tradjik

rolf

ty heather papps u da bes

A Tin Of Beans

whos harris

tao of lmao

Hustle Hound

all is known
it's not very effective, op...

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
michael from The Office demands extra balloons for the next birthday party and announces it is because he has a severe balloon fetish and he wants everyone to take fetish sensitivity training courses (hosted by him) to better understand sexual fetishes in the workplace. kevin says he has a balloon fetish too. dwight fakes one to suck up to the boss.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GEExCEE

WetNightmare posted:

michael from The Office demands extra balloons for the next birthday party and announces it is because he has a severe balloon fetish and he wants everyone to take fetish sensitivity training courses (hosted by him) to better understand sexual fetishes in the workplace. kevin says he has a balloon fetish too. dwight fakes one to suck up to the boss.

dwight: i'm sexually horny, for this balloon. sir.

ron color

GEExCEE

nice

kidfresca

You're kidding, right?

John Lennon, Singer of The Beatles. He wrote the song "Imagine" and was shot and killed some time in the eighties.

Fuck has the WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!

post of the year contender

2tKfE1REt0A9068nde53LHv0fhBzjzgM

Piso Mojado

kidfresca posted:

post of the year contender

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

ulvir

bird.

*me doing a NYT puzzle at a desk*
female coworker: is that... sudoku?
me: yeah, i like puzzles, do you like puzzles?
female coworker: yeah they're alright
me: want to help me solve the puzzle of what part my oedipus complex makes you fuckin' irresistible? hot drat you hot momma

titties

BrownianMotion posted:

*me doing a NYT puzzle at a desk*
female coworker: is that... sudoku?
me: yeah, i like puzzles, do you like puzzles?
female coworker: yeah they're alright
me: want to help me solve the puzzle of what part my oedipus complex makes you fuckin' irresistible? hot drat you hot momma

did she help you and did you get some? it's important that you tell me b/c I haven't felt the touch of another human being in so long

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

titties posted:

did she help you and did you get some? it's important that you tell me b/c I haven't felt the touch of another human being in so long

> touch wife

ulvir

Hugh Malone posted:

> touch wife

press F to please wife

titties

ulvir posted:

press F to please wife

for me it's more like a qte and I always fail the last button press

e: the button is my penis

e2: b/c it is small

titties fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jan 10, 2015

titties

my wife always complains about my "premature ejaculation" and I keep telling her that I'm just very efficient

The truth is that it is a defense mechanism you know, like when a squid shoots ink all over the face of an approaching shark because I just want her to leave me the f alone but I don't tell her that

bird.

titties posted:

yea we figured it out on a legal pad: she talks at the TV during days of our lives and i won't admit that i don't know how to fix anything around the house. very sexy chemistry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties

BrownianMotion posted:

yea we figured it out on a legal pad: she talks at the TV during days of our lives and i won't admit that i don't know how to fix anything around the house. very sexy chemistry

:eyepop: that's hot

• Locked thread