Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Kev and V continue to be the best thing about this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

xcore posted:

- Frank sells the house (is that possible at this point?)

He doesn't own the house. Cousin Patrick does.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

I really hope that's Sheila's last scene. It was perfect.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

I hate JimmySteve. The should have brought back Beto instead.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

At first I assumed they were going with a PPD angle, but then they just had her explicitly say this is not what she wanted before even having the kids, so I don't know. Either way, they're doing a terrible job of making her sympathetic.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

How you gonna take Thermo II and Mass Transfer without completing Calc II first.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

What happened to Lip's credit card number stealing machine.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

MrTpug posted:

On a side note I thought it was awesome for Debbie to finally catch a break. She has been poo poo on for so long in this series, despite being the innocent (besides the recent rapes and beatdowns) it was awesome to see her finally have some good come to her.

Honestly the show has ruined the Debbie character for me. I loved her as the relatively innocent girl trying to be a good person in a hosed up world. The time she flipped out on Frank may have been my favorite moment. Then they made her a sex-crazed teen, and now she's just a trouble-making hardass in a show full of them. It's entirely realistic character growth, I'm just disappointed with it, and wish they had done something else.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

I know, I just would have liked to see something more interesting. She's basically a female Carl at this point.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

So It Goes posted:

Everything about Lip's college experience feels like fanfiction type stories.

Everything about Lip's life is fanfiction. Super cool rebel who just happens to be a super-genius robotics expert, and every woman he meets wants to bang him.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Is Lip actually all that good-looking or does he just have brooding rear end in a top hat charm? I am admittedly a straight dude but Jeremy Allen White does not strike me as a chick magnet.

He's no Kev, that's for sure.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Deadpool posted:

Carl's gonna be there a year, Chuckie's going to be in there 30 days. He'll be fine unless Carl does end up running the place that soon.

And I imagine it's very likely Carl does something to gently caress with him to prevent him from getting good behavior and/or extend his sentence.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Have you not seen American History X?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

This show should just be about Mickey.

"Guess you got that car battery for nothing." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

I had no idea that was the finale. Pretty big let down.

• Locked thread