Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Post stuff in here that's stronger than Goku

-Lord Bills
-Haruhi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Nice, those 2 are definitely stronger than Goku. Another one is Godhand Griffith, I believe

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

cite your facts here

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Which form of Jesus are we talking here?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Can we get a ban on this chucklefuck?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Sakurazuka posted:

Final obviously

I'm not sure if he actually trains with Supreme Kai after he ascends or if that is just in Bible GT which I wrote during English class bc gently caress the grapes of wrath lmao, but either way I'm pretty sure Goku would take him down.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Lmao DIO would not have a loving chance. MAYBE Pucci but probably not even then

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Namtab posted:

-Time

even goku ages

This is the stupidest most ignorant rear end post because this is proved wrong in GT.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Lol, they could wish him to a different age, or wish him to stop aging. You clearly don't know poo poo about Dragonball Z, and I'm loving embarrassed for you. THis is a new low.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

GOLDEN EXPERIENCE REQUIEM

Oh yeah this guy for sure

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
The DIO time stop has an effective range and Goku could Kamehameha him from across the galaxy. This isn't even accounting for the fact that if you freeze Goku in place and punched him, it would probably just break your loving fists. Just lmao if you think DIO could turn Goku into a vampire within the 10 second window. As soon as DIO was on the first syllable of THE WORLDO Goku would be miles away

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Goku also can't be stopped by death, as proven over 9000 times. Thanks to everyone who is seriously giving characters and forces that are stronger than Goku and not just trolling "for the lulz." Really pathetic how people can be so immature in a serious topic like this.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
You were trying to rudely troll the Goku thread and I'm fed up

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Actually, paragon1, if you want to take your fedora off for a second and get the dewritos special edition out of your ears, plenty of people have given plausible Goku defeaters, myself included:

Haruhi: can vanish Goku from all reality on a whim
Lord Bills: Unfettered by death, space, or time, can beat up Goku for eternity anywhere
Gold Experience Requiem: Just try and stop this guy
Godhand Griffith: Ultimate Causality Power gives him control over fate itself

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Fungah! posted:

Light from Death Note would be able to kill Goku as soon as he realized Goku was an enemy. The question is whether Goku would instantly vaporize him as soon as he started writing, which is a real possibility

I think Light might actually pull this one out: remember that Goku is basically retarded and illiterate

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

The lord of nightmares and shabadadoo the demon star could beat Goku as well

Please cite your sources, as I will be actively reading any manga/watching any anime in which a character could arguably defeat Goku

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Also the mother loving Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, who can throw galaxies at whim.

I'm inclined to think Goku would beat this robot but I can't say empirically

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Watch Slayers later bro its p good

Is that the one I rented from Blockbuster when I was a kid where the girls had big boobs and thongs and cast magic

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
You can't prove how much that rock weighs.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Oh yeah that was loving sick

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Look, from the 1986 magazine Hokuto no Ken Special: All About the Man, it lists Kenshiro's punch power as being able to split a rock with 5 meters of thickness. While this is very impressive, it is SUBSTANTIALLY less than Goku. Please do not make me continue to refer to Hokuto no Ken Special: All About the Man, the definitive source for Kenshiro statistics.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Silento posted:

Vegeto.

You didn't say that they had to beat Goku in a fight, only that they have to be stronger than Goku. I would certainly think Vegeto qualifies!!!!

Yeah that guy is stronger for sure.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

paragon1 posted:

-kills multiple Gods

-comes back from the dead multiple times

-horrible to friends, family, and countrymen

-knows many techniques

Am I talking about Kratos or Goku here hmmm

The Greek Gods were canonically really easy to kill.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

paragon1 posted:

Everyone in the Dragonball Universe besides Goku and Vegeta becomes progressively easier to kill as time passes.

You're making a great case for Goku here

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Kratos can't move fast enough and doesn't even have close to the necessary strength. It was a stupid suggestion.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
yeah that Raizen guy was strong as gently caress

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
What's ya'lls opinion on Alucard with ALL the Cromwell Initiative Barriers unlocked

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Goku wouldn't need Super Saiyan God. Hell, he probably wouldn't even need Super Saiyan, for how pathetic Kratos is.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

paragon1 posted:

Goku would just Spirit Bomb him from space.

No joke I think ultimate Alucard can survive in space if he wants to

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Probably, he's not governed by the laws of this Universe at that stage

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Plus if you spirit bombed him, he'd probably just eat all the souls

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

DoubleDonut posted:

"Macho Man" Randy Savage.

I'm going to make a separate thread for anime style pro wrestling moments and I invite you to post in it

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Brony Hunter posted:

Mario whilst under the effects of a starman

*sigh* He would easily run away from Mario and wait out the stars duration. I'd suggest you fly away back to le reddit, with the rest of the trolls.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Oh man is Bastard!! good, I've always been interested in it becasue it's called Bastard!! with multiple exclamation points

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

paragon1 posted:

I find Toriyama being unable to have Goku suffer any sort of permanent loss and WWE's booking of John Cena to be shockingly similar.

There's a shocking amount of overlap and it's good as hell

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If you're saying I can't cite the 1986 magazine Hokuto no Ken Special: All About the Man, a factual source of Kenshiro information, I'm going to have to call you a Salty Susan

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
They got some hot babes up in?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

And even if you include that it says his grip, arm, and back strength is un-measurable which means he can do far more than that.

Btw that poo poo wouldn't be unmeasurable if they had Capsule Corp. Bulma would measure that poo poo easy

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Uuuugh he can't even fly dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Brony Hunter posted:

Goku never runs away, have you even seen Goku fight, I think not because if you did you would know that he never runs away

He runs away all the time when the situation warrants it. It's called "dodging" and it's a legitimate tactic. Trolls like you are what give this website a bad name

• Locked thread