Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm mad right now because there are literally no good Pokemon clones on PC. Like none. At best some super duper lovely flash butts that can't even.

Come on game devs, this is a bucket of easy cash to make. Get that poo poo rolling, toss it up on Steam Greenlight, and make jillions with all the content updates you can do when 99% of the game is literally grinding out collectables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Whenever I'm mad about video games I just play video games and that seems to solve my problem

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I have to buy a new shelving unit because all my boxed Super Nintendo games don't fit and I can't find one that the right width or depth.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

My hdd caught fire

Wookie Bouquet
Jan 27, 2013

Too tsundere to drive.
They don't fill up the gaping hole in my soul like they used to.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sadbrains thread.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
please, it's called 'Loserchat'

Dec 26, 2012

im mad about this bad thread, but not about video games

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i bought a gpu and i don't have a big enough power supply to use it so its gathering dust on my dresser and i'm fuckign pissed

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

SeanBean is pretty good I have to say

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I wanted a new Driver San Francisco.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played a decent kind of indie shareware one a long long time ago but I forget the name of it now. You collect uhhh slimes or geometric shapes or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You could always do Pet Battles in WoW, OP. I was having a little fun doing that as I leveled, myself.

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
every time I install a new game, I have to reinstall direct x all over again?! what the heck!

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Barkley 2 still isn't out is the best I've got

It's a good time to be a gamer and incredibly difficult to be mad at games in our age unless you're playing something really difficult and have anger issues at which point you need to take a deep breath, get a drink of water, and emotionally reload for the next attempt.

Doctor's orders.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'm mad that a dungeon in pad was too hard that i had to use my stones that i gathered from teh last free stone event on it because i got a 1 in 50 drop

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Seriously though buy a wii u, it'll cure all your gamer ills

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I'm mad about lovely netcode and perceived bad luck.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I'm incredibly mad at games because people have hosed up opinions and tastes about em

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Wookie Bouquet posted:

They don't fill up the gaping hole in my soul like they used to.

They used to make me happy. Now they kind of just make life suck slightly less.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I'm mad because I still don't have a WiiU.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I'm mad about Bloodborne's exclusivity.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
please dont be mad at me friends.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Buck Turgidson posted:

I'm mad because I still don't have a WiiU.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I'm mad because Dragon Quest 7's 3DS remake isn't going to leave Japan. It's a hosed up world we live in.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

rediscover posted:

i bought a gpu and i don't have a big enough power supply to use it so its gathering dust on my dresser and i'm fuckign pissed

same, but instead of my psu being too weak my case is too small for it to fit. :arghfist::pcgaming:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Silver Striker posted:

I'm mad because Dragon Quest 7's 3DS remake isn't going to leave Japan. It's a hosed up world we live in.

what the gently caress

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i was mad as gently caress on this video game forum last night, for some reason... might be because i said "tails butthole" 3 times in front of my bathroom mirror at the stroke of midnight. im sorry eveyrone.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

The fuckin buttons

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I could never stay mad at video games

Thats assuming I ever got mad at them to begin with which is unlikely

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

i would always get mad at the idiot kids on nick arcade that couldn't figure out those impossibly bad greenscreen games

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
a 90 pound 4 year old broke my wii-U pad screen.

Thanks Nintendo for only preforming QC tests with Japanese children and not fat American ones.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

Thanks Nintendo for only preforming QC tests with Japanese children and not fat American ones.

You broke your own Wii-U pad screen?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

The Taint Reaper posted:

holy gently caress that kid is fat as poo poo and needs to be put down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Sir AIDS posted:

You broke your own Wii-U pad screen?

• Locked thread