Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
I'm on the way to see Storm and Cowboys, haven't watched a game all year, what should I expect and who are the players to look out for (I know Thurston, Smith etc) more fringe players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Jesus gently caress they're setting Aami alight before the teams are even out on the field. Send help.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Storm are basically those inflatable dudes out the front of car dealerships when defending.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Ok, so it's fine to be on your hands and knees, get tackled then pass it back? When the gently caress are you down then?

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Storm with what, 5 fumbles now, rancid.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Was the talk about indig land rights serious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

• Locked thread