Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Comedians who's entire act is racist characterizations of their own race. I'm not talking about people like Chris Rock who do sometimes-disparaging jokes about black people or black neighbourhoods. I'm talking about people like Gina Yashere, who's entire shtick on panel shows is "Nigerians are violent and confused". Every single time she comments on a story it's a variation on "Imagine if <event> happened <in Nigeria|to Nigerians|to her mum, who is Nigerian>? *in exaggerated Nigerian accent* WHAT IS THIS?! I WILL BEAT YOU!" *laughter from overwhelmingly white audience*.

Even better example is Dat Phan, who for all I know may never have made it past 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread