Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3BP6FaiShw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

people can do simulwatches on their own initiative, with maybe the mod stickying it

the only real unspoken rule should be that there shouldn't be 5-6 going on at once

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

who's kavinsky

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

rodyle are you named after the villain from tales of symphonia

that's the only place i've ever seen the name 'rodyle' but he's a fairly minor villain so i dont know why anyone would name themselves after him

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

this coming from a poster named endorph
Endorph is a major character in the game Soul Nomad & The World Eaters who saves the protagonists on several occasions and is crucial to the defeat of one of the main villains.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcu97ap9ZWU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i didnt even buy this avatar for myself, and i dont know who did. it just happened.

ive never even played doom 1

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my dad didn't let us play games on the computer when we were kids because he thought 'the computer isn't a toy!!!'

by the time i got my own computer stuff like dark forces 2 was out

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Anatharon posted:

what happened to zorak?
he went to be with his people in the irc

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Two pages back but I really liked the name Magnius from Tales of Symphonia. It was really cool.

The character himself was less cool.
tales of symphonia had some cool villain names

magnius, rodyle, pronyma, forcystus, kratos, remiel, yggdrasil

way better than hearts where everyone has a lame gem name like sailor moon villains

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

jellycat posted:

Congratulations on becoming a mod!

Also someone (who isn't me) should definitely make a VN thread so I can post about the otome games I'm playing.
Hey beefster would I get the big ol' probe for making a VN thread? What rules would I need to put in the OP to prevent the Terror of Jonjonaug?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Namtab posted:

Don't talk about eroges.
goodbye, typemoon thread

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I agree with BAFH that there shouldn't be a megathread so weird child fuckers don't go unnoticed. just make a thread or w/e if you wanna talk about how ownage Umineko is.
i play through like one chapter of that game every year

at this rate ill be finished by 2018

Namtab posted:

please don't be facetious.
I'm trying, but I don't know how.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Jose posted:

he was noticed and it took a load of people complaining for weeks in qcs for anything to be done lol
yeah it wasnt that zorak didnt see the weird pedophile/rape enthusiasts, it was that he didn't give a poo poo because they were part of his circlejerk. lowtax was the one who banned jonjonaug, not zorak

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sorry, I didn't really mean it as doxxing or anything. My bad.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Compendium posted:

"I Became a Mod on an Anime Forum, But Then It Turned Out All the Members were Girls!!"

Bam, new anime based on a light novel coming summer 2015.
the LN title joke was funny the first seventy times i heard it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

• Locked thread