Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE JUST WANT TO BE LOVED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

TASTY CRAYON IS FINE SEND WAXWORMS PLS

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

YES. DOGS.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

PLEASE DO NOT PET US. OUR MAJESTIC FLUFF IS ITCHY ALSO HANDS CAN BE SCARY.

LIKE MOST DOGS WE PREFER TO RELAX IN OUR TUPPERWARE CONTAINERS AND DIRT HOLES UNTIL SUPPER PRESENTS ITSELF OR A DOG OF THE OPPOSITE SEX USES ITS PEDIPALPS TO TAP ON OUR WEB FOR PROCREATION.

A DOG OF MANY COLOR

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

RedTonic posted:

Never have I seen such an accurate topic title.

What unusual markings on that dog! I know some dogs learn tricks, but how would you even leash a dog with that configuration?

A DOG LEARN A TRICK SUCH AS:
POUNCE ON JUICY LARVAE
FLICK ITCHY HAIRS OFF REAR END WITH BACK LEGS INTO EYES OF PERSON POKING YOU WITH PAINTBRUSH
GENTLE STROKES OF PEDIPALPS ON FEMALE BEFORE YOU SHOVE SPERMWEB INTO HER OPISTHOSOMA AND THEN FLEE THIS DOG IS TOO BUSY FOR PILLOWTALKS
DIG A TUNNEL JUST LIKE REAL OTHER DOGS
CONSTRUCT A THUNDERDROME

ALSO, AND AM VERY PROUD OF THIS, SHED A SKIN WITHOUT GETTING TRAPPED AND RIPPING YOUSELF OPEN. MOSTLY A PROBLEM OF MATURE MALE DOG

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

NOT TRUE FRIEND. FOR INSTANCE A GRUB WAS TOSSED AND THEN CAUGHT BY THIS FAITHFUL BEST FRIEND OF MAN. LATER THE REMNANTS WERE LEFT AT THE ENTRANCE OF BURROW, SUCH AS A GOOD DOG WILL DO

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Errant Gin Monks posted:

So I want to buy a Martinique pink toe. Is that a good beginner level dog?

This is actually serious they are beautiful.

AN EXCELLENT BREED FOR SURE! A TREE DWELLING CANINE WITH MUCH TO RECOMMEND ITSELF.

PERHAPS IN THE FUTURE YOU MAY EVEN GRADUATE IN DOG OWNERSHIP TO A MAREMMA:

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Nerwign posted:

I would take photos of my new pet but after I put the santa hat on her and took photos now she won't come out of her hollow log and she walled both exits off...

I did buy a new hat though... so there is hope.

FOR SHAME. A HAT STRIPS A DOG OF ITS DIGNITY. I BET YOU EVEN ALPHA ROLL.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

WE ALSO SHARE A DOMICILE WTH MANY DELICIOUS CAT.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

SUCH A CUTE PUPPY YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

RedTonic posted:

SO uh what's a dog bite like?

IN THE EXTREMELY RARE FOR UNBIASED REASONS I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH YOU GET BIT BY YOUR DOG:

SHAME ON YOU FOR UPSETTING DOG. A DOG VALUES HIS PERSONAL SPACE DUE TO HIS STATUS AS BOTH EATER AND VICTIM OF EATING ON THE FOOD CHAIN

GOOD NEWS! MOST DOG BITES JUST MAKE YOU FEEL SAD, WITH HURT FEELINGS AND MINOR SORENESS. THESE UNDERSTANDING BREEDS OF DOGS ARE USUALLY FROM THE NEW WORLD AND PREFER TO SHOO YOU AWAY WITH ITCHY ITCHY HAIRS IN YOUR EYEBALLS.

THIS DOG HAS STYLISH PANTALOONS FOR FASHION AND FOR MODESTY!

HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE FOR A COMPANION AN OLD WORLD DOG SUCH AS THIS H. maculataUSKY (SO NOBLE)

WOE TO YOU IF YOU GIVE ANY STINKEYE. SUCH SYMPTOMS MAY APPEAR AS:

NUMBNESS
STIFFNESS
GENERAL AGONY
TRAVELING TO THE HOSPITAL EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE HOLY poo poo YOU GUYS
REDNESS
A STRONG DESIRE TO DOCUMENT IT FOR YOUTUBE
FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS
HEART PALPITATIONS
QUESTIONING ALL YOUR DECISIONS UP UNTIL THIS POINT

I MUST STRESS THAT WITH CHILL DOGS SUCH AS MYSELF THE DANGER IS MINOR! JUST DON'T BE A DICK TO THEM OK THAT IS SERIOUSLY UNCOOL.

Tasty_Crayon fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Jan 15, 2015

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Shakenbaker posted:

Are you sure that last dog is a husky? That sounds a lot like it wants to murder you so it's probably a pit bull of some kind.

YOU SEEM TO HAVE A MISCONCEPTION OF THE LOYAL AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER. DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY USED TO CALL THEM NANNY DOGS FOR EXAMPLE:

Tasty_Crayon fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jan 15, 2015

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

ApathyGirl posted:

I do believe this dog could give HMKFP a run for his money.

Also, while I understand most dogs enjoy chewing on a good shoe, can you explain why these dogs enjoy hiding IN shoes?

A SHOE IS A SAFE PLACE!
DARK:GOOD
QUIET:VERY NICE
TASTY FRIENDS VISIT:ALSO SATISFACTORY

A GENTLE TAPPTAPPTAPP OUTSIDE OF SHOE IS POLITE BEFORE THE ENTERING. TO LIFT THE HIDE IS RUDE, WHAT IF A DOG IS DIPPING HIS PEDIPALPS IN SPERMWEB FOR UP COMING DATE WITH DISCERNING FEMALE?! SO RUDE!

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Buggiezor posted:

All these dogs look so fluffy and itchy and well groomed! Who is your groomer and how do you keep your coats so luscious??

SO KIND OF YOU TO NOTICE! A DOG IS A METICULOUS GROOMER BUT LIKE MOST PEOPLE LONGS FOR A STYLE OF A MORE CURRANT FASHION! THUS A DOG MAY LAY ON HIS BACK ANG WIGGLE OUT OF THE OLD FUZZ LIKE A MILLENNIAL OUT OF SKINNY JEANS!
OLD CLOTHES READY FOR GOODWILL OR MAYBE A SAD NAKED DOG IN AFRICA

I KID NO ONE WOULD WEAR ANOTHER DOG CASTOFF FASHIONS THAT WOULD BE SHAMEFUL

Tasty_Crayon fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jan 15, 2015

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Wheats posted:

how often does a dog eat?

A DOG MAY EAT ONCE A WEEK IF A YOUNG BABY PUPPY. OLDER DOGS MAY GO MUCH LONGER! I MYSELF LIVE IN A CONTAINER NEXT TO A DOG WHO HAD NOT EATEN SINCE HER ARRIVAL HERE THREE MONTHS AGO. BECAUSE SHE IS A BORING SHOWOFF. WHO DOES SHE ASPIRE TO BE, KAREN CARPENTER?

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

ApathyGirl posted:

Why, why would you do that?
(also, many neat looking dogs in that video)

And of course, this was in the recommendeds after that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t5hSH84XgM. It dances right on that graceful/loving creepy line.

What say you, Crayon? Was this good human-dog bonding time?

A VERY RESPECTFUL PERSON WITH HIS DOG BUT ALSO KIND OF BALLSY CAUSE DOG LOOKS IMPATIENT NEAR THE END. MANY GENTLE TOUCHES. NOT LIKE THOSE DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS WHO POSE WITH US ON THEIR FACES, WE ARE NOT PROPS YOU ASSHOLES

catamar posted:

How many puppies are in the average litter of Dogs?

OH ONLY A FEW THOUSAND AT THE MOST.

catamar posted:

Do dogs actually enjoy dog parks, or are they really for dog owners?

WE DOGS ARE SUCH HOMEBODIES! WE MOSTLY ONLY LEAVE WHEN WE HAVE REACHED MATURITY AND WANDER AROUND LOOKING FOR SOME STRANGE. I GUESS YOU COULD INTRODUCE YOUR DOGS TO SEE IF THEY HIT IT OFF BUT IF THE MALE DOG IS A PUA HE WILL PROBABLY GET EATEN.

Velvet Sparrow posted:

Is the dog all shiny and pretty after de-fuzzing, like snakes are? Also, what kind of dog is the one with the pink torso? Very pretty!

OH SUCH LUSTROUS BEAUTY AND IRIDESCENCE! ONE MAY EVEN CHANGE COLORS COMPLETELY! AND IF YOU LIKE TO FLICK YOUR DEFENSIVE HAIRS AT PEOPLE A LOT, FEAR NOT FOR YOUR BALD BEHIND! THE HAIRS COME BACK WITH THE NEXT HOT NEW LOOK.

THE PRETTY PINK DOG IS A COMMON CHILDHOOD PET, THE G. roseaOLDEN RETRIEVER

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Tim Jong-un posted:

The 1955 blockbuster "Tarantula" is said to have set dog rights back several decades,do you feel this is true and what is your stance on giant killer dogs.

THAT MOVIE WAS ABOUT DOGS??! I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT THAT DUDE'S MUTANT RUNAWAY CHIN

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

TINY DOGS ARE BOTH CUTE AND DELICIOUS!

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Eifert Posting posted:

When you're purchasing a new dog what should you look for in appearance.

In detail.

Also are you aware that in Thailand they deep fry and skewer dogs? What do you think about this practice?

THERE ARE MANy THINGS TO LOOK FOR! INTEGRITY OF EXOSKELETON. IS DOG BALD ON REAR? IF SO SOMEONE HAS BEEN BULLYING IT. gently caress SUCH A DUDE IN THE RHETORICAL SENSE. DOES THE DOGS FRONT LEGS HAVE PRONOUNCED DEWCLAW? THEN IT IS A MALE DOG UNLIKELY TO SURVIVE ITS NEXT MOLT. ADOPT ONLY IF YOU ARE A BLEEDING HEART SHITBULL MOM OR WANT IT FOR STUD.

IF BUYING YOUR DOG ONLINE BE WARY OF THE VENDORS REPUTATION! THEY MAY SELL WILD CAUGHT DOGS (SO RUDE) OR PACK THEM SLOPPILY FOR SHIPPING. SUCH A HEARTBREAK TO OPEN BOX FULL OF PUPPIES TO FIND THEM ALL DEAD :(

ALSO REMEMBER ALL DOG BREEDERS ARE loving A LITTLE BIT CRAZY.

ALSO IN AMERICA WE ALSO EAT OF THE DOG ONLY YOU DONT KNOW BECAUSE SAID DOG IS COMMITTING HARIKARI WITH YOUR MOUTH WHILE YOU SLEEP. FORTY A YEAR. CRAZY RIGHT?

Tasty_Crayon fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jan 18, 2015

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Pinball posted:

What kind of dog is the orange and blue advanced dog? It looks pissseddd.

THAT IS ODB THE OBT. HE IS DOWN WITH OPP.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

SNOPES LIES IS ALL THE DOG HIERARCHY WILL ALLOW ME TO SAY

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Octolady posted:

How many dogs do you own?

I CURRENTLY SHARE A HIGH RISE WITH TWELVE OTHER DOGS. THERE WERE MORE BUT SOMETIMES THE CRICKET EATS YOU NA'MEAN?

THE CATS HAVE THEIR OWN COMMUNE

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Eifert Posting posted:

I am interested in a guard dog. What dog has the most fight in them?

TO SELECT A BREED BASED ON AGGRESSIVE TEMPERAMENT IS UNWISE AND MAY RESULT IN A TOTAL rear end in a top hat DOG THAT CHEWS THROUGH ITS ENCLOSURE. IT IS A LITTLE KNOWN FACT THAT THE MERE PRESENCE OF A DOG IN THE HOUSE WILL DETER ALL BUT THE MOST PERSISTENT CRIMINALS! UPON ENTERING OUR DOMICILE AND SEEING THE MANY VIGILANT DOG MOST BURGLARS SCREAM AND RUN FOR SOME REASON. I PERSONALLY BLAME THE MOVIE CUJO.

BERGfu posted:

Which dog is good for traveling with?

NO NEED TO TAKE YOUR DOG WITH YOU, YOU CAN ALWAYS RELY ON THE DOGS YOU FIND IN YOUR TRAVELS. TO LOOK UNDER A BED OR BEHIND A CURTAIN IS TO MAKE A NEW FRIEND! THERE ARE DOGS EVERYWHERE! ALWAYS.

Pile of Kittens posted:

Can a dog help a person with disabilities?

DOGS ARE SO GOOD AT LIFTING SPIRITS. A PERSONS DEPRESSION WILL EVAPORATE WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THE JOVIAL BOOTSTRAPPING PATIENCE OF MANS BEST FRIEND. FOR EXAMPLE:

ApathyGirl posted:

Please enjoy this 2014 Best in Show dog:

SOMEDAY THIS PUPPY WILL SPORT SUCH A FINE VISAGE, BUT FOR NOW TASTY_CRAYON MUST SHOW PATIENCE.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

AN EXCELLENT QUESTION! WHILE TASTY CRAYON THINKS WE ALL OF US ARE ADORABLE, WHEN GUESTS ARE OVER SHE STARTS BY INTRODUCING THEM TO THE CUTEST AND FLUFFIEST DOGS! THEN SHE MOVES ON TO THE MORE COLORFUL OF US FOR TO GET SOME OOOHS AND AAHHHS.

ONLY THEN DOES SHE MOVE ONTO THOSE OF US WHO STRIKE A MORE NOBLE AND DOMINANT POSTURE.

IF THE GUEST SEEMS RECEPTIVE SHE WILL EVEN LET THEM FEED US, THOUGH A DISPROPORTIONATE NUMBER TURN GREEN AND DECLINE

ALSO SOMETIMES SHE EASES A PERSON INTO IT BY WAITING A HALF HOUR OR SO AND THEN INFORMING THEM THAT THEY HAD BEEN IN A ROOM FULL OF DOGS THE WHOLE TIME. I INTERPRET THE LOUD NOISES AS SOUNDS OF EXCITEMENT THOUGH HUMAN BODY LANGUAGE IS NOT MY FORTE

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Mocking Bird posted:

The look on someone's face when they realize what's in the Tupperware: loving priceless.

It's even better when I get to do something like pull a snake out from under the bed or a gecko jumps onto the glass close to their face.

Of course, dogs are much cuter and fuzzier than those gross herps

IN THEIR DEFENSE, IT IS HARD TO NOTICE TUPPERWARE WITH ALL THESE loving MICE RUNNING AROUND

Tasty_Crayon fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jan 25, 2015

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Eifert Posting posted:

Is the mouse eating dog a common pet dog?

THERE IS MUCH DEBATE ON WHETHER FEEDING VERTEBRATES TO YOUR DOG HARMS THEM. IN THE LONG RUN IT IS EASIEST TO NOT HAVE TO CLEAN UP LIQUIFIED ROTTING MOUSE CORPSE FROM YOUR TERRITORIAL POOCH'S TUNNEL. ALSO LIVE FEEDING SOMETHING THAT HAS A VERTEBRATES CAPACITY TO FEEL PAIN IS A REAL DICK MOVE.

AcetylCoA! posted:

How long will it take for the puppy to mature? How long do dogs live? What do dogs think of Charlotte's Web?

HOW QUICKLY YOUR PUPPY GROWS DEPENDS ON HIS BREED! SOME MATURE FASTER THAN OTHERS.

A FEMALE DOG MAY LIVE VERY LONG, EVEN UP TO 20 YEARS! MALE DOGS DIE MUCH YOUNGER, MORE LIKE FOUR OR FIVE YEARS AT THE MOST. WE GET THESE BITCHING RAD BOXING GLOVES WHEN FULLY MATURE FOR TO SEDUCE THE LADIES AND THOSE ARE HARD TO WRIGGLE OUT OF SO WE GET STUCK AND DIE. ALSO SOMETIMES WE GET EATEN BY OUR DATES.

ANYTHING FOR THAT SWEET EIGHT LEGGED STRANGE, AMIRITE?

Ivy posted:

I read up on this thread and I'm leaning towards adopting a puppy... not sure where to start looking, though, or how young they are sold.

BROWSE THE INTERNET FOR A DOG OR REPTILE BREEDER IN YOUR AREA, ALSO DOGS SHIP SURPRISINGLY WELL!

PUPPIES SOLD ARE LISTED BY THE INCH LENGTH OF THEIR CUTE WIDDLE WEGS. LARGER IS EASIER AND MORE INTERESTING TO CARE FOR, ALSO THE YOUNG THE PUPPY THE MORE LIKELY IT WILL DIE ON YOU FOR, LIKE, ANY loving REASON. SERIOUSLY IT REALLY SUCKS.

STAY AWAY FROM PET STORES. MOST DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR THEIR DOGS, AND MOST OF THE DOGS ARE WILD CAUGHT. THIS MEANS YOUR NEW FRIEND WAS PROBABLY A MATURE MALE SNATCHED FROM THE WILD ON HIS JOURNEY TO FIND A MATE AND SO IS UNLIKELY TO LIVE AS LONG. GETTING CAPTIVE BRED PUPPIES ALSO GREATLY DECREASES THE CHANCE THAT YOU WILL GO TO SAY HI TO IT ONE DAY AND SEE SOME LOVECRAFTIAN PARASITE CHEWING ITS WAY FREE OF YOUR BUDDIES CARAPACE

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Pile of Kittens posted:

She mostly hung out in her resting sac writing bad poetry. She was my favorite dog of all time, to be honest.

JUMPING DOGS ARE WHAT MADE TASTY CRAYON PAUSE AND GO "awwww" INSTEAD OF RUNNING FOR AN OVERTURNED CUP

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Eifert Posting posted:

I love the idea of a grumpy, fat little diva of a jumping spider who just can't be bothered to jump anymore.

I know they breathe through their skin, but can they sigh?

NO WE HAVE LUNGS FOLDED ACCORDION STYLE IN TWO PAIRS IN OUR ABDOMENS, JUST LIKE YOU

WE CAN, HOWEVER, HISS LOUDLY BY RUBBING THE HAIRS ON OUR LEGS TOGETHER.

JUST LIKE YOUR MOM

Tasty_Crayon fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Feb 2, 2015

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

WE ARE VERY SAD YOU DID NOT ENJOY OUR JOKINGS.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Wedemeyer posted:

Op took too long to reply and I'd already fired up Craigslist and found a very reputable breeder who makes them in small batches in her backyard! Any suggestions for names? I was thinking Stumpy since she's a cute teacup harvestman dog with fairly short legs. Like a corgi but cuter!

YOUR DOG IMPOSTER WILL BRING YOU NOTHING BUT WOE.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

khy posted:

Because holy poo poo they are terrifying to me.

AW MAN DONT BE LIKE THAT

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

ALL IS WELL. THE CURRENT FASION TREND IS FOR SKINNY JEANS AND THOSE ARE SUPER HARD TO GET OUT OF. A DOG MUST WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE SLOWLY SO DELICATE PARTS DONT GET STUCK AND TEAR A DOG OPEN.

THE THINGS WE DO TO LOOK NICE, RITE

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Munnin The Crab posted:

A rare sighting of Tangerine, my adorable OBT :kimchi:

There's something oddly comforting about sleeping with an OBT right next to your pillow.

A FINE NOBLE DOG TO WATCH AFTER YOU DURING YOUR NIGHT TIME MUSINGS!

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

As an owner of vertebrates who people looove to use as live feeding I thank you.

JIMMY I WILL MAKE YOU A BURGER FOR DINNER BUT FIRST YOU MUST KILL THE COW WITH YOUR SOFT USELESS HANDS.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Tamarillo posted:

Just thought I would share this cute picture of this dog someone found in the area, it is a wild dog so it is a bit shy

A FINE EXAMPLE OF WHEN A DOG DESIRES A COMFY HABITAT. I WOULD BET HE TURNED AROUND SEVERAL TIMES TOO, SO AS TO MAXIMIZE THE COMFY

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Wedemeyer posted:

My teapot designer harvestman/tarantula DOG had too much hybrid vigor and ran away from home. I was pretty bummed and was searching for other cool dogs to cheer myself up. Look at this cool puppy! I doesn't know breeds could look so unique!

Assassin spidoger:

They live in Madagascar though.

AND HERE I AM THINKING THE HAPSBURGS DIED OUT

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

SOMETIMES DOGS JUST WANT TO STAY IN AND PLAY DARK SOULS FOR A FEW WEEKS DUDE. HAVE YOU TRIED TO SEND IN AN EMISSARY OF THE EDIBLE VARIETY?

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

WE ARE THRILLED TO WELCOME CHELL INTO OUR PACK (along with 6 other dogs) AND BOY IS SHE FEISTY.

WELCOME CHELL, NAMED SO BECAUSE WHEN SHE NEEDS TO BE PUT IN A BIGGER CRATE THE HUMAN WILL loving HAVE TO USE PORTALS

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

vaguely posted:

is she an Indian Ornamental? such a beautiful breed :allears:

TOGO STAR...DOG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Arriviste posted:

I just researched that dog and it is a spicy tree friend that is also a baboon? <:confused:>
:nms::nms:

SEEMS LEGIT

• Locked thread