Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«156 »
Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

DJExile posted:

This is an awesome story from over in the journalism thread. Golf Digest single-handedly overturned a murder conviction of an inmate who'd been in for 27 years, only finding out about him because of the golf course landscapes he drew in prison. Guy's never swung a club in his life.

Oh man, 2011 is when they started looking into his conviction. 6 years to find him innocent. What a waste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Hey guys I donít want to get to excited but, Tiger is tied for the lead after the first round!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

a real bad post

mattfl posted:

Hey guys I donít want to get to excited but, Tiger is tied for the lead after the first round!

He's playing so well right now. Hit 10/14 fairways and 14/18 greens and his bogey was a three jack (lip out par putt) on the first hole of the day. The wand is starting to look a bit magical too. East Lake's greens are playing super fast which is something Tiger likes.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

Finally, a 59 on the Euro Tour

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn_P83Y...d=1uyd0dwx8hban

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title

Tiger looks real good despite missing a fuckton of fairways. It would be really cool to see him win this tournament even if he doesn't end up winning the FedEx Cup. Not like he needs the 10 mil anyway.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

a real bad post

Suprfli6 posted:

Tiger looks real good despite missing a fuckton of fairways. It would be really cool to see him win this tournament even if he doesn't end up winning the FedEx Cup. Not like he needs the 10 mil anyway.

I dunno, him winning the FedEx Cup for the third time when no one else has won it twice would be pretty cool too.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

Especially if he then loses the prize money to Phil after Thanksgiving

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title

Daric posted:

I can't see Tiger losing that match, he's been so much more consistent than Phil the last 6 months. Phil has missed 3 of 4 cuts in majors this year, with one top 10 in the last six months.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

a real bad post

Daric posted:

He already gave $100m+ to Elin, I don't think he's worried about $10m.

His fake internet net worth is $760m.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004

Best round I've ever players today. Up and down recently and struggled with consistency but I feel pretty good with the round, putting well really make such a difference. Still 5 1 pointers so a bit left on the table there.

«156 »