Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JD Bucks 7
Jul 18, 2013
I have the Sony Open on in the background, and I swore I heard kidniapping. My ears perked up, but didn't care to get up thinking it was some downtime human-interest story that didn't really relate to golf. Then they said Robery Allenby and still talking to authorities. (HE is apparently safe/present) but what the heck? That is up there with Corey Pavins SUV getting shot at in Augusta if some people kidnapped a PGA player/relative/employee Tim Finchem is not going to be having a good week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JD Bucks 7
Jul 18, 2013
The Golf Channel was happy to report that Robert Allenby is cooperating with authorities, and they are happy he is able to answer questions. We, as viewers, were also told that blah blah, a former FBI Agent, and a resident on the island 12 months of the year. (Not a permanent resident, or PR guy had a stroke when writing release) is head of PGA security, and knows many of the local cops.

So, remember, white wealthy people. You can still come and visit this resort. Because you will be able to get extra-special former FBI agent support who knows the locals. Versus "and the police are investigating."

It is horrific, but I am so sick of this clean image and there is never, ever, anything bad that happens in golf, and definitely not on the PGA Tour. They probably shouldn't have a tournament there. Eh, SONY?

JD Bucks 7
Jul 18, 2013

Douchebag posted:

Not sure if anyone is watching the WGC Match Play but Jimenez and Keegan almost just got in an actual fight over Keegan taking relief from a fence. Keegan got in his face after Miguel started chirping at his caddy.

Hey, douchebag, people do watch golf even if this thread is strictly devoted to 8 posters talking about their game. That said, "Pepsi" (are you loving kidding me?) is an rear end in a top hat, but that should be a given seeing as he is a caddy for a Jordan-shoe wearing masshole. Jiminez had every right to watch what his competitor in match play was doing. The "Pepsi" caddy should have had MAJ beat the gently caress out of him rather than a shut up. Pepsi's job, besides not-so-subtly-endorsing-a-cola- brand isto carry a bag and shut the gently caress up. Not to interject his opinion on match he is not playing in. I guess Keegan got his panties in a bunch, in keeping with his LPGA royal lineage.