Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Hey guys, a newbie golfer here... I've noticed that to get the club flat on the ground I have to either, choke up quite a bit on the shaft, or stand far away from the ball with a very upright stance. Neither of these is very comfortable and my swing feels very awkward and clumsy. Is this a situation in where I have to get clubs shortened /adjusted? I am pretty short at 5ft 7in so I'm guessing thats why I"m having these issues?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Uh oh sergio..

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Jason Day crushing :canada:'s dreams :D

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Dont mess this up jason!

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Spieth!!! you miss that 5 footer and then sink that one from downtown??? Jesus christttt

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*

EnsGDT posted:

Day just chunked back to back chips

Please don't choke like Spieth :ohdear:

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*

ironlung posted:

This LPGA snitching scandal is ridiculous. They need to release the person's name who called it in so they can be ridiculed.

Random joe-blow can actually call in and point out rules violations, even after the rounds over? this is just stupid as gently caress and i can't believe they assessed her at all. Missed calls happen in every sport and they just move on... not only that, HOW DID THIS EVEN GIVE HER AN ADVANTAGE. I've only started playing and watching golf the last couple of years but holy gently caress, this and the poo poo that went on with DJ makes this game look absolutely moronic.

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Practicing on mats at the range has given me such a false sense of security.. mind you it was still a bit muddy and wet on the course but
Everything was chunky and fat today.. really wish there were ranges here that were grass :(

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Hey guys, looking for a decent inexpensive rangefinder if that exists...

I'm looking at the Breaking 80 Rangefinder right now, anyone have any experiences with it?

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
No options to ship to Canada unfortunately :(

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*

Suprfli6 posted:

A Tiger Rory final group tomorrow would be amazing

:fap: :gizz:

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Lol rickie choking away the tourney right now..

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*

lloyol posted:

I'm heading to Vancouver next month and I'm looking for any recommendations for courses. I'll have a rental car, but will probably play with club rentals because I don't want to deal with lugging my clubs around the city. I'm leaning towards Langara or Fraserview for muni courses but I'm willing to play anywhere that gives me good scenery or challenge.

If youre willing to drive out a bit to Richmond you should give Mayfair Lakes a look... Lots of water in play (think only 4 or 5 holes have no water) They used to host some big canadian tourneys there but not so sure recently... also they have a grass range which is extremely rare around here.

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Where jb at? Lets get a bryson/holmes pairing early in the day

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
This final round is insane but jesus h loving christ Xander wtf was that

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Looks like Lexi is gonna cruise to the win here, nice to see!

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
I just feel she's unfairly overscrutinized for everything she does so it's nice to see her have some success again, but yeah her swing makes my wrists hurt lol

And that cruise to victory just got bumpy with that double and now that drive into the rough

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Oh no...

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Colin with the advantage in his playoff!

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Collin, lexi... :sigh:

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
How does it work if multiple people tie for silver? Playoff for one winner? Do the losers of that then playoff for bronze?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Lexi what are you doing...