Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cais
Jul 10, 2006
unicycler

mattfl posted:

Florida courses have finally come to their senses and lowered their rates, so I got a tee time at Disney's Magnolia tomorrow for $45 when this time 3 weeks ago it was closer to $100.

Tell that to more of the Space Coast courses, although I’m not opposed to heading in to Orlando.

I’ve only played Lake Buena Vista over there. I didn’t realize the courses were still open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cais
Jul 10, 2006
unicycler

Lincoln posted:

Is there one that allows you to tell it what club you’re using?

Swingu lets me do it with their premium version - I tell it to track a shot, spin the crown on my watch to the right club, then start tracking. It gives suggestions too but mine is still figuring out the range on my clubs but I think you can manually enter them if you have an idea.

Cais
Jul 10, 2006
unicycler
We went to DriveShack in Orlando on the company dime today and yeah, it is that much better on company money. I think I had to hit about five balls at one point for it to register. Definitely the poor man’s TopGolf.

Cais
Jul 10, 2006
unicycler
I just got the actual rejection email about five minutes ago.