Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Assless Chaps
May 7, 2007

*ding*
Clapping Larry
Awesome OP, Annakie! I'm at once incredibly excited and terribly sad for this season. But it seems like a great place to stop the show (although the end of last season ... or the episode where Ann and Chris left both seemed like good places, too), and now it won't go down in flames like The Office over its last few seasons.

Mister Mind posted:

Ugh - I hate this goddamn goon groupthink. Brendanawicz's only crime was that he was a psychologically normal straight man as the show started to slide into a more...heightened sort of reality.

Meh. Dude was boring. I completely and utterly forget he existed until somebody brings him up here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assless Chaps
May 7, 2007

*ding*
Clapping Larry

Zedd posted:

One of my favorite things is still Nefertiti's Fjord. I can't really explain why either. It always gets me.

This is just one of those things that, whenever I think about it, sends me into a fit a giggles. Another one is from the episode "Practice Date," when Leslie claims to have a niece named Torple. I don't know why I find this so drat funny, but I do.

Assless Chaps
May 7, 2007

*ding*
Clapping Larry
E: OK, I just posted something that posted on the previous page. Oops. I skipped over some stuff when people were bitching about the show and missed it. My bad.

• Locked thread