Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Your entire wardrobe is twink gear.

lmao.. lik ea homosexual...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Just found out that they have not infact nerfed AOE stuff

http://youtu.be/75NLFMP61Fc?t=8s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

ok i get it

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Wormskull is too good for Blizzard games now that he has tasted the fruits of console gaming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Wormskull is too good for Blizzard games now that he has tasted the fruits of console gaming.

I have an active subscription to World of Warcraft and get the urge to play it and Diablo 3 every so often actually. Mind your own business.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

the taint reaper

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I have an active subscription to World of Warcraft and get the urge to play it and Diablo 3 every so often actually. Mind your own business.

wow. reaped.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

:whitewater:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

*korn - freak on a leech.mp3*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

remember that time jay wilson was publicly poo poo canned

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Diablo 3 Shortcut: He's playing WoW.. and then he's gonna play me! Oh my gooooddd!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Diablo 3 Shortcut: He's playing WoW.. and then he's gonna play me! Oh my gooooddd!

lmao

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Bobnumerotres posted:

remember that time jay wilson was publicly poo poo canned

he's in the credits for warlords of draenor and i can only pray that the reason he was listed next to greg "ghostcrawler" street was that he did as much on the game as the guy who left a year before it was launched

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

sometimes i reinstall this game just to throw jars of spiders at people because it's really mean and funny

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A Spider Covets posted:

sometimes i reinstall this game just to throw jars of spiders at people because it's really mean and funny

I wish Witch Doctor was in other games since she's badass.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

A Spider Covets posted:

why do you need a video game for that

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

why do you need a video game for that

it's winter here and really really cold, the spiders have all gone away and i am not sure where they went, probably to cancun

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

A Spider Covets posted:

it's winter here and really really cold, the spiders have all gone away and i am not sure where they went, probably to cancun

shouldve planned ahead

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I'm gonna play this. I'll do it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Blackheart posted:

I'm gonna play this. I'll do it.

wait until the patch is out. it's tomorrow?

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
all my d3 characters and stash are on the eu servers *fart*

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I own both the PC and Console versions of RoS. The console versions are really epic because you can trade again. Bobnumerotres is still an idiot. Farewell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't mind the AH when it was around since at least for the first six months or so hardcore made there be some form of actual scarcity until people had played through it enough to have stashes full of crap for new characters and whatever.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the inability to trade has killed my desire to play any more, but i really enjoyed taking two characters through the end game.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

people were saying d3 was bad, but then when the xpac was about to come out, people were saying that it was patched now to be good, so i bought the base game while it was on sale before the xpac was released, and played it. and it seemed bad. so it must have been extra really bad before, because i couldn't see what was good about it now. anyway, i don't have the xpac, and haven't touched the game since i completed the sp campaign. just seems bad.

i think, in the end, i never had the loot lust like some people had. even d2 i only played through once.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

*points to diablo 3* gently caress you
*points to torchlight* gently caress you
*points to path of exile* gently caress you
*points to diablo 2* You're cool
*points to home alone for the genesis* gently caress you

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah if you didn't like or had no interest in diablo 2 you won't like any other clicky ARPG ever since diablo 2 is still the best game of its genre. we just tolerate the new ones because we dont have to run them in an 800x600 window

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Bobnumerotres posted:

wait until the patch is out. it's tomorrow?

Isn't the season over on the 30th?

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

The Taint Reaper posted:

Isn't the season over on the 30th?

the patch is out tomorrow but they're sticking with the retarded one month warning on seasons so season 2 starts early feb

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
wgen the gently caress does season 2 start

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
that seems stupid. so they're going to have changes to how the game plays mid-season?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

that seems stupid. so they're going to have changes to how the game plays mid-season?

the season is ending, they're having an awkward no season time between them because they cant even get their poo poo together for a minor patch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

sword_man.gif posted:

the patch is out tomorrow but they're sticking with the retarded one month warning on seasons so season 2 starts early feb

Good I need to kill 25 more Skeleton Kings.

• Locked thread