Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
My hound is so dumb he'll get scared by his own farts.

My hound is so dumb that a door being closed terrifies him and causes him to flee to the far corner of the house.

My hound is so dumb that he hates new items but usually takes days to notice them. New chair Monday it must die Thursday.

My hound is so dumb he forgets he's afraid of people.

My hound is so dumb that he thinks I own every car in the world. He'll beg for a ride from every car we pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sharzak posted:

We adopted an apparently smart dog who had been hit by a car and required surgery. This was a year ago. She in the last week or so has figured out how to get out of the backyard. When she does, she walks ten feet from the front door to the dead center of the road and lies down.

This loving dog has the run of an entire city and chooses to lay down in the place that caused the worst trauma of her life. She hasn't been withdrawn or sad lately, no talk of suicidal ideation so I don't think she's trying to kill herself .
I just think she's a dumb old dog.

[timg] http://i.imgur.com/LO1uzhE.jpg[/timg]

I bet she could properly post a pic without loving up the bb code. :colbert:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Our boxer Max knocked my mom down like four stairs and broke her collarbone. Maybe next time don't push right past her you big ugly jerk.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Are the fish OK? :ohdear: