Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

OMG Bella you fat ungrateful giant baby. I've spent so much money on you for fencing and food - you've never missed a meal in your life and you holler like a T-Rex every morning at dawn and shove the sheep away from the grain and gobble everything in sight like you're starving.
Stop having panic attacks every time I walk behind a tree and reappear on the other side. It's not a magic trick you loving moron.
Get pregnant and give me some milk you freeloader.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

Ungrateful bastards. Both of you.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

As for you two....how can you possibly poo poo more than you eat? By now you should be negative- defying the laws of physics or something.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

bunnyofdoom posted:

Welcome to the wonderful world of owning lion heads. There is a reason mine is known as the poo poo lord. Also because she is pretty lovely sometimes to me

I mean, how is it even possible to poo poo more than you eat ALL the time?

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

As for you, Tink, why did I bother to rescue you if all you do is snap at me? Fucker.
I've been eating ramen noodles for weeks to save the $ to get your nasty rear end teeth fixed and it's snap snap snappity snap from you every time I touch you.
Well soon it will be gum gum gummity gum and soft food for you once the rotty, stench-like-hell's nightclub's -toilet teeth are pulled.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

Tiny dumbass. Quit destroying the room to get the bird/dog/cat on the TV.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

Bandit-
I'm not longer surprised that someone dumped you in my yard and drove away.
Every day I come home and it looks like I've been robbed.
I don't know how you are still alive. 5 butane lighters eaten at one sitting. My box of Valentine's chocolates. Two pairs of reading glasses. All gone.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

ThingOne posted:

Please stop headbutting me every time I do a push up Mittens, it's distracting.

:kimchi:

Please, please film that

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

This is why we can't have nice things.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUOedXLx8rQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

omg those little fangs.

[/quote]