Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Why wouldn't you let a cat in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Cooper you are adorable and very well behaved but your poo poo stinks like your insides are made of microwaved fish heads

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Who are you people who aren't constantly trying to get as many cats to come inside your house as you can find?

Like you realize animals rule, right? You can pet them and they are great.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Your cat is hosed up

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The Goatfather posted:

wilfred this is not the same as hunting. i already knew where the ham was. idiot

Good dog

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I also always thought Nermal was a boy. Arlene was the pink cat who was Garfields girlfriend.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Nermal I think had a female voice actress, but it was a Peter Pan/Bart Simpson situation. Nermal is a young kitten.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I definitely do not watch my cat poop. He has a big deep storage bin he has to climb into a hole to use.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I hate to say this, but all the porch cats died because no one let them in.

I wasn't going to say anything but yeah this is what happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I live in an apartment so Cooper was not a porchcat so much as a stairwaycat but he was a little scrawny stray when we took him in. He is very curious about the outside world but it's not like it's hard to keep a cat inside. We were a little worried about him making a break for it at first so we got him one of those Ssscat things that blasts him with compressed air if he got too close to the door.