Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Fulci, you have always been the sweetest, most chill cat I've ever known. Other than that stint some years back where you decided the best way to wake me up was to drape your 20lb bulk across my face, you've been probably the least assholish of cats on the planet. Why the hell do you manage just as Spring Break started when I've already got it planned to work on papers for class that you manage to develop early stage kidney failure? While I have learned that my fear of losing you is greater than my fear of needles so I can do your home dialysis, and you have responded excellently to the treatment going from your last $80 bloodwork and as I type this are currently having a case of the zoomies with Herbert-cat, I really could've done without the freaking out and stress.

I'd also appreciate you not bodychecking me when you're jumping down from the high bookshelf to my chair, but I'll take what I can get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU