Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress hornets. I have to plug my windows with goddamn paper towels because they squeeze themselves in the cracks in the tracks where the bottom window moves up/down.

Not a pet, but helldump: insects: stop trying to get into my house cause I know you don’t want to be in here cause you’re very unhappy in here, and also why are you making your nest in that hole, also I am scared of you. And I don’t particularly like my ghetto paper towel fix of the windows.

E: cat, I can’t sleep so I decided to lay down and your stupid rear end. Literally. Why are you farting in my face. Also, you took over one of my pillows and I can’t take it back because I feel guilty taking your new bed away from you.

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Jul 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
All of you. Why don’t you COVER YOUR POO. Jesus some of your shits smells so bad my neighbors probably think I’m dirty and gross but it’s not my fault your intestines are retarded and you are also retarded. I clean your dumb boxes TWICE a day so you have no excuse besides :catstare: “I am cat and am rear end in a top hat”

E: “let me use my rear end in a top hat to create this nuclear bomb and leave it on top of the nice, clean litter to fill your house with the wonderful aroma that hangs around for a long time after you human has cleaned it up, even if you cleaned it up immediately. I highly suggest Febreze make this a new spray scent.” :catstare: :catstare: :catstare:

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Jul 24, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Cover your drat poo, all of you. I got 6 of you here and only 1 covers her poo. Argh!

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

I tend to send that video to people saying “that’s pretty much me”

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I haven’t eaten cereal in about 2 years and suddenly had a craving for it.

This is not helping.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

zakharov posted:

Tater, you have to find a better way to signal that you're ready for play time than clawing up our ottoman. Also at 6:30 AM you need to let me drink my coffee before we do a little pre-work chase time. Yelling at me and attacking the furniture will not endear you to me. It's too early for that poo poo.

Looks like he's downloading something. Check your computer for cat belly pics

Werong Bustope posted:

get a kitten, they said. it'll help your cat chill out, they said. he'll attack your feet less if he's got someone to play with when you're out, they said.

They've just spent the last 20 minutes wrestling with each other with my foot in between them. Help me.

:kimchi:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Markoff Chaney posted:

Oh hi thread, I missed you.

Mikasa, for months and months my best friend and housemate had been telling me that 2 cats was enough cats. Then we ended up at the shelter. Your kennel should have had a little bit of paper on it that said 'has a meow that sounds like a vacuum cleaner being fed into a woodchipper, at ~75db. enjoys late nights in sinks and bathtubs staring at the faucet and shrieking until the water is turned on'

I love this little monster: https://imgur.com/a/eM77h5k

FYI: once you get past 3 cats it's reeeealy easy to take in/take care of more. Basically 7 cats is the same as 3 cats, just more fur. Enjoy! :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Bust Rodd posted:

Android, I have a lot of love for you.

Ever since we met in the park and your mom said hi to me and we fell in love and moved in together, my life has been so much better.

But dude, I swear to god you are the biggest little cockblock on fuckin planet Earth! It’s like you can hear a boner from two rooms away! The second his mommy, my GF, starts to get even a little “into it” this little shithead comes barging into the room, jumps onto the bed, and wiggles his little buns right between us! Smooching, serious snuggling, anything even remotely rated ‘R’ just get Android all kinds of riled up and he just won’t let us head down to bonetown until we’ve wrapped him in a blankie in another room with a Milkbone.

Stupid cockblock piece of poo poo little dipshit rear end in a top hat, fuckin’ snuggly cutie-pie piece of trash rat dog just lemme get laid!

Just be like my dog or my cat! They just chill out and sometimes watch a little before getting bored.

I was having some really good sex and a cat comes in and lets out a huuuuuge MRRRREEEEOOOOOWWWWW. Yeah that killed the mood. Though one time I ruined the mood by reaching over the guy and petting my tiny adorable cat (runt of the littler) and I guess both of us ruined the mood. Here's the little adorable bastard stealing Chester's spot: