Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

How often have you been served a bird with its head still attached? Same deal here, Porchcat II is just doing basic food prep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Vixen, shut up. Please for the love of god for just one day shut up! You will be fed, you will always be fed, you do not have to headbutt my door open to demand wet food, let me go to the bathroom and get dressed first. Yowling nonstop will not speed me up. And stop bullying Monique away from her food and hitting her and Ruby in general! It was my sister's idea to adopt you back in '07 and even she admits it was a mistake now!

Monique learn to bury your poo poo and Ruby learn to tolerate brushes, your fur is knotting up like mad.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Our cat Vixen walked between two candles on the dining table, singed her sides, and failed to notice. Her new habit of exploring the kitchen counter for food is going to result in her stepping on the stove one of these days.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

What happened, tumor?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

THE RAGGY posted:

Glaucoma sadly. Her eye went all swollen and fishy looking.

Aw. Is the other one going to be okay?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Werong Bustope posted:

MacReady, you were very tolerant of the Purim party and I appreciate that when you found me passed out fully clothed and half in bed, half on the floor, your response was to cuddle my head and purr till I woke up instead of biting me or biffing me awake.

Now though, I am hungover, stoned and weak. Please stop rolling over and over on my face and crying, I can't take you for a walk yet; I might die.

Your cat wants to go for a walk? I know some cats go out on leashes but I've never heard one demanding to go out.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Because cat.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Our elderly cat has been doing that every single night for months- vet says that old cats get lost easily. How can a cat that's barely self-aware go senile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Careful with that case Eugene